Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(touche)

Carlos had knelt down beside Shade. "We won't hurt you" He looked at David and Chip/Oswin/Potato girl. "Well not all of us wants to hurt you" He brushed away a rogue tear that rolled down Shade's face. "Now, what do you want?" Stupid question, but I'd rather be sure.

[No death yet. I dom't feel like picturing dead bodies.]

Zwei/Shade looked thoughtful before speaking, "I want a friend. I can't speak for Shade. We both don't want to go back to the room of horror. We became like this." She gave a short maniacal laugh. Pain was all we really knew as we grew up.

((That can be arranged! :o BTW, David doesn't want to kill everything. He just does it as he deems it neccecary. If shade doesn't attack anybody he wont shoot her. Maybe))

[ Will someone move the plot now or do something and I'm betting Oswin/Potato girl gets jealous of what Carlos just did xD ]

((I might have to shoot Chip.. what? Nevermind that. I can't move the plot forward since everybody is ignoring the badass. :C))

{ I'm an idiot for not reading through everything that Isn't OOC }

"Like I said, we won't hurt you. You are free from that pain, Shade." He tried his best to reassure Shade of the situation. "You're part of this family now" He points to everyone in the room, himself included and finally poked the "flatness"<just had to say it> "Family looks out for each other."

(I'm thinking about making Oswin just storm out or something dramatic. xD And no shooting Oswin! I like her more than my Scizzo character! *wags finger*

[Flatness? Whaddaya mean Flatness!?]

Zwei crossed her legs and stared in amazement, "Family... what do families do?" She tilted her head and looked at DAVID before looking at everyone else with a curious gaze. "Would I fit into the family?" Or would I be an outcast? She thought sadly at the horrible feeling of being cast aside.

[i remember your character bio had something about a flat chest. xD ]

"You're insane and I'm insane" He said to Shade. "In fact, everyone in this family is insane. So yes you would fit in. A family, at it's core, looks out for each other and stays together." A feeling I have long forgotten, ever since that day 10 years ago.

[ xD Yes Shade/Zwei does have a flat chest.]

Zwei nodded carefully before saying, "I have to ask Shade though. She might not want it." She gave a giggle, "Sheeee might waaant to be alone foooorever." Smiling at Carlos, she looked at the roof. "I can only converse with Shade if I'm unconscious or deep asleep..."

Carlos didn't have any other reason too resist. He punched her square in the face which he assumed knocked her unsconcious. Then turned to face Oswin just staring at her for a while.

(I am ashamed of my short post)

"Nonono, a punch in the square of the face will only disorient, not knock out." David took a step forward, swiping his foot up against Zweis chin. "A blow from below will knock the opponent out though."

((Ow short posts.))

Oswin looked closely at Carlos, feeling several emotions at once.

She was angry that Carlos was willing to throw his life away.

She was jealous that he was inviting this Zwei girl into the "family", even though she was obviously dangerous.

She was also very happy that he had the physical capacity to deck someone in the face.

All while she wanted to hear what he was going to say. VERY BADLY.

{Okay Im back. You guys are posting like crazy. Im trying to make a new thread and you guys are over here like 'POST ALL THE STUFF!' *goes back to finding pictures for new thread and thinking about a post for this thread*}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back