Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

[ I usually timestamp my OCC like this, for no real reason. the cat fight started *gets food and tries to pull an all nighter* 1:30am]

Oswin was past angry now. Hardly fazed by Naomi's attack, she grabbed Naomi by the front of her shirt and drove her against the wall.

"I will skin you and wear you as shoes. Your baby moves have no effect on me."

[Lucas(as himself) got cured,

Carlos(Me) kisses Oswin(Maeve Harris),

Naomi(Nirvana) butts in,

David(Luuklilo) has plan for something,

Shade/Zwei(Silent Howling) is no longer insane or less insane.

CAT FIGHT between Oswin and Naomi.

Pretty much it as I recall, the rest was OOC]

Naomi smiles and laughs manically. "How, I'm surprised that you can even put on your own shoes!" I retort, and knee her in the crotch.

(This does hurt girls too. Once I slipped and a bar hit right there and it hurt like hell.)

Oswin bit her tongue to bite back the pain so hard that she tasted blood. She still kept her grip on Naomi and slammed her to the ground. She pulled out her knife and held it to Naomi's throat.

"Should I slit your throat now," she hissed, "Or toss you outside and let the Haze victims rip you apart?" She looked up at Carlos.

"What do you think?" she asked him.

(Ok thanks!!!! I'll try and join in again!!!!! ^.^)

Amanda stands there and giggles a bit. She watches the catfight going on between the two girls, she doesn't see fighting much but for some reason finds this a bit funny. Well, the reason is that they are in the same group, Amanda thinks at least, why would they fight than? It's just not very good, ya know for everyone else too. Plus the fact that one of the girls are very much younger than the other one, the one that threw the camera, and yet they both seem like they are able to fight one another without any disadvantages.

"Me? why are you asking me.....Oswin" Carlos still felt uncomfortable calling her by her actual name, in fact what did the rest of the group see them as. He felt uncomfortable in general. "Just drop the knife and cool off...both of you" He had tried his best to keep his voice steady. Deep down inside, He was always rooting for Oswin and she delivered. He had noticed the other new comer was giggling as the girls fought, but paid her no mind.

Oswin knew that when Carlos called her by her name, he was at least making an attempt to be serious. She looked down at Naomi and sighed.

"You're right," she said, "no use in fighting." She stood up at strapped her knife back to her belt, then proceeded to wring out her wet hair.

Naomi smiled dumbly, or at least it seemed dumbly. With her 'Used' status, she was certain that she'd be immune. The Hazed just make her really pi**ed. "I don't care. I don't have much to live for." She says with her smart a** attitude, and a cocky smirk on her face.

Amanda smiled a bit. She saw that the bigger girl had stopped fighting, well close enough to stopped, but the other girl seemed to be initiating it to go on. Amanda tried to figure out what their status's were, in case any of them were going to try and turn her into a pure or hazed, but couldn't figure any of them out. She sighed and leaned against the door. It seemed like only one person had noticed her, but that's it for now. She couldn't care less right now. All she really wanted was to figure out if she should stay or go for now.

{okay. Im back. I read through them to catch up}.

"HEY!" Lucas yelled over them, trying to get their attention. "Can we NOT fight?!" His head hurt. His arm hurt. His entire body hurt. He was not in the mood for this right now. Lucas glared at them. "Are you seriously doing this now? Something world-changing just happened and you are over here fighting!" Lucas was pissed. That much was obvious. There were many more emotions boiling under the surface, that were also going to come to light if something didn't get fixed. Lucas slid off the table and pushed the girls farther apart. "Being here with you guys is like being with children." He looked over at Carlos apologetically. I hope he understands Im not speaking of him. He looked back at the girls. "You make me sick." He looked at Tony and motioned for him to help him get out of the room. Tony slithered {I couldn't help myself} over and wrapped his arm protectively around Lucas's waist. Tony towed Lucas out of the room {more walking for him, then helping him walk}. Tony gave the young girl a small smile, and they walked out.

{No, its not you Vana. And, Imma steal Sol's post.

[Lucas (as himself) got cured him and he storms out with the help of Tony (me),

Carlos (Sol) kisses Oswin (Maeve Harris), Oswin is giving up the fight (Im not saying that she lost)

Naomi (Nirvana) butts in (is still trying to go at it with Oswin),

David (Luuklilo) has plan for something,

Shade/Zwei (Silent Howling) is no longer insane or less insane.

Amanda (AmandaSkittles) Is just kinda watching (I think) and when Tony and Lucas walked out, Tony tried to be friendly towards her but probably just looked like a rapist stalker

CAT FIGHT just ended (hopefully) between Oswin and Naomi.

Pretty much it as I recall, the rest was OOC]}

(Lucas is cured, Oswin and Carlos are all kissy-kissy now, Naomi butted in and did a 180 on her maturity level; therefore, Oswin decked her, the two fought and Carlos <sort of> broke it up. Now Tony is yelling at them and here we are.)

Oswin flushed as Lucas confronted her like she was not a naughty kid who colored on the walls with crayon. She then looked down at Naomi.

"Give it up, will you?" She muttered at her. People had scolded her for things that weren't her fault before. Oswin wasn't fazed or changed. She quietly went back into the lab room, and fished in her backpack for a bag of chips, then came back out into the hallway and stuffed a couple of chips in her mouth.

(Some things never change.)

((Eh.. shade-young girl are just randomly standing there, I'm going to do what I'll post in a sec, Carlos + Maeve = <3 and Lucas hurts and is cured and Tony is wondering where the ice water came from.))

"Alright, which one of you small warmongerers shall I shoot first?" David said mockingly to Chip and the Cam-girl. "I think we had enough fighting for a day." Suddenly a loud BZZZZ was heard in the room, originating from Davids coat pocket. Ohshit I forgot that thing. He reached down into the pocket and whipped out a walkie-talkie, turning the volume on.

"This is a class-A alert to all members within this sector, the Haze has overrun this part of the city. Fall back."

"Well, seems the Haze from earlier have made their way here. Either we have to wait them out inside the tower, or fight them off. I hope someone closed the back door...". David looked uncertainly towards the newest members of the group, Chip, Cam-Girl and Small-Girl. "Well?"

Amanda watched with large, round eyes as another guy who looked in pain started yelling at the girls. A guy came over and helped him out of the room. As he was going out of the room the helper guy gave Amanda a small smile, she smiled back a bit. "Is that dude ok?" She asked the people left in the room looking a bit confused as she had not known why he was in pain.

Zwei heard the radio go off and giggled, "The Haze over running the town? How fun." She took in everything that just happened and walked normally for once and yawned, "The door is closed from memory." Looking around the lab, she decided to see what was in it.

"Ummm, I'm not too sure...It was open when I came in. I just forgot whether or not I closed it..." I said to the guy who just spoke to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back