Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

{Thats why I did it! xD I wrote that and I was dying of laughter. Oh look. Tony is taking the lady's on a tour.}

Tony turned on his heel started walking. He pointed to the ceiling. "Bedrooms are upstairs. If you guys want to stay here tonight." He looked over at one of the rooms. "My room is up there too. If I take you up there, you have to be quiet. Lucas is up there and he isn't in a very good mood." Tony smirked. "Yeah, so lets go upstairs. Kitchen's up there." He walked over to one of the doors and pointed to it and smiled. "Any of you ever been in an elevator?"

{Oh look. Tony fixed my laptop. -_-

. He ACTUALLY did this to my laptop. So now Im doing this on my phone. He is dead on the ground, don't worry.}

Oswin nodded. She didn't exactly wanted to press the story of THE Elevator. It had happened about a year ago.

She had gotten stuck in an elevator while hiding out in an old hotel. She didn't want to think about it too much. All she remembered was escaping the elevator using a bottle of ketchup and a half-dead ferret. No fun.

At the mention of bedrooms, her heart soared. An actual bed! She hadn't slept on an actual bed in months. Oddly enough, at the thought of beds, Oswin's thoughts drifted to Carlos.

'WHOA,' her thoughts stopped herself before she started flushing, 'IT WAS JUST A KISS. DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF, OH MY GOD.'

(Holy crap. My compliments to Tony, the computer god.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[My god, did he really do that to your laptop Lucas?]

Zwei followed Tony, wanting to see all the food he had in his kitchen. She listened as he gave them all a tour and she looked around, memorizing everything she saw.

[Oh god, walls of text, I was expecting a load of OOCs, so can anyone bring me up to speed? please?]

(Oswin gave Zwei and Amanda an educational talk on chips after they seemed fascinated with Oswin's potato chips, then Tony asked to give people a tour around the building, and Oswin gestured for Carlos to come along if he wanted to.)

Naomi ignores the dude most of the time, and her thoughts drift to how to kill people.

(LOL This is how ma brain works.)

A home and a family, somewhere I belong. That's one goal, now to figure out how to find my parents. Carlos decided to just go with Oswin on a tour of his new and maybe temporary house. Things are really looking up.

( I am ashamed of my short post )

"Okay, come on lady's." Tony gestured for them all to go froward into the elevator. "We can go wake up my little Lukey-poo with our loud noises." He laughed and forced them all into the elevator. "Come on, move along then."

{Yes, he actually did that. He has promised to pay for another one {a macbook} and he is saying "Thank you. I am indeed a computer Guru." And now he is laughing and inhaling pizza. -_- Wow, I picked my self a keeper.}

Oswin hopped into the elevator, looking around.

"Wow," she said in amazement, "this isn't like the elevator I've been in before. A lot less mold. And ketchup. And ferrets."

She also noticed that Carlos seemed troubled. She squeezed his hand and looked at him eye-to-eye, giving him an "you're troubled, aren't you" look.

[Would be awkward if everyone left the elevator and you can't cuz you locked yourself in a conversation with my char and I haven't posted a reply xD ]

Carlos had once again felt the warmth of Oswin's hand snap him out of his thoughts. "Was I really that obvious? Well yes, I'm still trying to figure out where my parent's are. 6 years ago they were diagnosed with a mutated Haze strain, They said the virus was active but they weren't turning into Haze at all. The people of the town got rid of them and sorta ignored my very existence, they were scared of my family. So yeah, 6 years in the making and I still don't have anything to show for it." He could feel bitterness and regret threatening to overwhelm him.

Tony looked at them, curious, right when the elevator signaled they were at the next floor. Tony smiled again and threw his arm out, before the door opened. "Welcome to your new home!" The doors opened, revealing a hallway with doors on every side. "You can just look through all room until you find one you like." He smiled again. "And you can just have that room." He started walking down the hall to the room at the end.

Oswin sighed, squeezing his hand in reassurance.

"I'm sorry, Carlos. Maybe so can help you find your parents. Maybe my father, as well."

She wasn't very good at comforting, not at all. What was she supposed to do to make him feel better? Kiss him? She highly doubted a kiss could solve everything.

Carlos just let himself fall in what little comfort he could get from Oswin. "Thank you, Oswin. You do not know how much what you said means to me." He replied as he tried his best not to look disappointed, he couldn't stop his bitterness from overtaking him. He let go of her hand and just stared at her/followed her<depending on what you do>

{Oh, lovely, hes taking my laptokls HELLO! IM TONY! I WANT TO SAY HELLO! HELLO! I HAVE SAID IT! I AM OKAY NOW! OH, and now he is dancing away. My parents shouldn't leave me alone with him. Bad things happen. (he destroys my laptop for one.)} 
{Now, I cant really post, so Maeve you go}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back