Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(The girls are still shown a tour around the tower, Carlos and Oswin are sharing a moment. Everyone else is still it at the lab, save for Lucas who is in Tony's bedroom) 
(

[QUOTE="Maeve Harris] she knew what she wanted. She wanted him. She wanted him more than anything else in the world.

[/QUOTE]
My pervy sense is tingling, but I can't exactly work with that yet, can't I xD )

[you can either keep David company or join the rest of the gang up in the rooms, yes we ran away from him again T_T

Tony is showing the rest of the gang a tour of the living quarters, Oswin and Carlos are sharing a moment in Oswin's room, dunno how it'll play out. We left you behind in the operating room with David. Lucas is in Tony's bedroom as far as I can remember]

[How could you leave David!?]

Zwei sat on the floor and pulled put her blade. She hummed a song the echoed throughout the room and she began to carve a picture into the wall. I'll stick with Davey Boy. I can get to know him better. He might also have questions about me that he would like to ask.

[i'm just going with the flow, I only realized that now xD I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry T_T]

(I dunno how to move them from that passionate moment xD so even though I want to I dunno how or why)

(No, not really...do you want them to fight or talk some more or are your pervy senses in the mood for something? xD )

(Hey my pervy senses are always on high alert, hence I keep posting and noticing "things" but if you want it, why not? If not, oh well, I can try to break the moment...with something xD )

(dammit, here goes absolutely nothing)

Carlos didn't care anymore He had held back everything, he had sacrificed too much, he had almost died on several occasions, he survived through so much with little show for it. I'll be damned if I die a virgin. He pushed Oswin on to the bed and pinned her down. A hungry grin fixed on his face as he studied his prey.

Oswin knew what was going to happen as soon as he pinned her down.

She wasn't sure at first, her face an expression if surprise. But she knew found herself almost LAUGHING. Her face flushed as she looked up at him with gleaming eyes. Oswin knew she had only known this boy a day, but she had opened up to him about her childhood, making her feel like she had known him her entire life.

"Well, hello there," she said with a smile.

{wait wait, do you seriously have the guts to do this here in the actual thread? just askin}

(yeah if you intend to continue on PM is the waaaaaay to go, just to be safe, unless you're good with just implying it? xD )

[They're gonna flip either due to the amount of pages that has passed or to what Carlos and Oswin are about to do, why not both?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back