Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(Let's just wait until Lucas comes back, and then we'll work everything out and we can bring Naomi in or whatever xD )

(Basically, Oswin and Carlos went into one of the bedrooms, talked for a little bit, then had...um...happy fun time (which we did over PM). That's it, basically. xD )

{Did they do what everyone think Tony and Lucas did? (if you know what I mean. *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*)}

SolG123 said:
(dammit, here goes absolutely nothing)
Carlos didn't care anymore He had held back everything, he had sacrificed too much, he had almost died on several occasions, he survived through so much with little show for it. I'll be damned if I die a virgin. He pushed Oswin on to the bed and pinned her down. A hungry grin fixed on his face as he studied his prey.
[QUOTE="Maeve Harris]Oswin knew what was going to happen as soon as he pinned her down.
She wasn't sure at first, her face an expression if surprise. But she knew found herself almost LAUGHING. Her face flushed as she looked up at him with gleaming eyes. Oswin knew she had only known this boy a day, but she had opened up to him about her childhood, making her feel like she had known him her entire life.

"Well, hello there," she said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
(This is what happened besides OOC...)

{Okay, so *tries to be mature but is still rolling around on the ground* What now?

PS- I have Tony's laptop. *VICTORY!*}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back