Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

Carlos ran through the information on Zwei on the database. He spent some time sifting through useless information until he came across one labelled "SHADE" He opened the folder which contained one file, a sort of document. He opened the document and his heart sank as he reread through the entry. He looks apologetically toward Oswin. "Hey don't get mad, but I might die if we save Shade." He gave her a deep kiss before returning to the entry and figuring out the synthesis process.

Eimin blushed more as he leaned back down toward his face. His pink lips touching Lucas as he lowered Lucas to he ground. His kneed touching the floor as he held on to Lucas.

Oswin turned to Carlos in surprise and anger, although slightly aroused by the kiss. Not the time for that, Oswin.

"Excuse me? How is that NOT supposed to make me angry, Carlos?"

(WHYDIDINOTGETANALERT. *rolls around on ground*)

Lucas blushed and wrapped his arms around Eimins neck. "What do you think Tony would do if he saw this?"

{OH GOD. Did any of you guys ever watch Teen Titans? Because I found this.

[media]

[/media] }

Lucas put his hands on Eimins chest. "I don't think that he is going to come back. And Eimin-" Lucas looked Eimin straight in the eyes. "You can continue. I trust you not to push me."

Eimin gave him a smile as he leaned in more. Kissing him softly as he wrapped his hand around his waist. "You just tell me when to stop ok."

{okees, I see now.}

Lucas leaned up. "Yeah. Yeah, I trust you." Lucas leaned up hesitantly and kissed him back.

{Do we need to PM this?}

{Yeah, Tony was too. And yes. Yes I am. (Tony bought plane tickets to LA on July 17th-July 24th.) ^^ Oh god Im so excited~!}

{I haven't been out of the country either. I live in the United States. Tony has traveled to every continent. It makes me mad that he never takes me.}

Carlos found what he needed to synthesize a cure. He could make do with the REAPER in him and inject it straight to Shade. He just needed to bleed. He turned a bit to Oswin to face her, he held her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes. "I THINK I'm going to die, but you KNOW how many times I've been PROVEN WRONG. One of two things could happen: the virus in me kicks in and saves me from dying or it doesn't and I die. I'm sorry for being irresponsible but I'm doing this because you told me to look out for everyone else." Carlos kissed her again. "In the end, I'm only trying to prove myself to you." Carlos takes a bucket and positions himself over it, takes his machete and starts to make a cut on his wrist, keeping the blade there so the wounded doesn't close up quickly. He faces Oswin. "I love you." The world begins to spin and somehow starts to fade. Hopefully the REAPER is active as I do this, so I don't die....but I feel calm somehow......sh**

{Oh yes. He has been to Antarctica on a school trip. (He's in college and does trips like this a lot.) I have never been out of the US. He takes pictures and send them to me, but never takes me with him. :( He says "It makes me pissy."}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back