Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(Alright, let's do this xD )

Oswin pulled away after what seemed like a mesmerizing hour. Chewing her bottom lip in thought, she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room they were in and through the hallways. She then pulled him into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her and firmly locking it.

Carlos had opened the door of their room and stepped out. He scanned the hallways and found no one else around. "Well, uh I think I should go around the place see who I can see. Or maybe do another check of the ground floor or try to see how many Hazed I can attract and kill." He was unsure about what to do at this point and he still hesitated a bit outside the door.

(YES LUCAS YOU CAN BE THE FREAK COUSIN) 
Eimin shrugged when he said that Tony had put him up to it. Half of him already wanted to help lucas, and not to danger him anymore. He didn't need someone to watch out for him. He would treat him like he did with his others friends. He looked down toward Lucas and gave him a smile. "I am different...then he is , I won't hurt you and I won't let anyone either."

Oswin poked her head out of the door, fully dressed again.

"Wherever you want to go, I'll follow. It's not like I have anything else to do."

{Yay. \(^.^)/}

Lucas looked up at Eimin sadly. "Every time someone says that they won't hurt me, they always do. They always take advantage of me." Lucas bit his lip and debated about what to do next. Maybe I should... Er- maybe not.

Zwade continued to roam the halls, looking around.
For once I don't know what to do... there's no one around and it' really freaky.

Carlos had decided to pick a direction to move toward and stuck with it. He kept glancing back to make sure Oswin was still with him, after a while he got tired of glancing back and held her hand. Better, Why didn't I think of this before? What to do, Where to go?

As Carlos took Oswin's hand, she felt a satisfactory feeling in the pit of her stomach, even though she had no idea where they were going, and, frankly, she didn't care.

It was then that she realized that the Cure that Lucas had given her had worked. She no longer felt pain, and that was a huge relief. Oswin then began to wonder about the voice she heard before she ventured outside and was attacked a while ago. It was her father's voice, she knew that. But was he actually THERE? Was she losing her mind? Oswin definitely didn't rule out that possibility.

Carlos wasn't sure if Oswin noticed but she seemed to be squeezing his hand harder and harder. He looked over to her and saw her looked a bit troubled. "Is there anything wrong, Potato Girl? Are you alright?" He had concern written on his face. What could be troubling her. She looked happy a while ago but that brightness sort of faded a bit.

Oswin didn't notice that she had been squeezing Carlos's hand. When he asked her if she was okay, she snapped out of her daze and looked at him, biting her lip. Should she tell him?

"Please don't call me crazy," she finally said, "but after...um...we argued back in the kitchen, I eventually wandered into the hallways, and I...heard something. I'm 99% sure that it was my father's voice, because he was calling me by the nickname he used when I was a little kid. That's why I went outside. And how I got this." She took her hand away from Carlos's to pull up her jacket sleeve and revealed the bite. It had certainly faded from the Cure Lucas had given her, but it was still there.

"I don't know if it means I'm losing it even more, or if he was really outside, or whatever the hell it's supposed to mean. I'm just...frightened, I guess." She felt ashamed to say she was scared, so she looked down at her feet.

Carlos had just hugged Oswin, he held her tight. "I hear what you are saying. It's alright, at least it is only 99% so there is still a 1% that wasn't him." He ran his hands through her hair. "Unlike me, I was definitely sure those were my parents outside, I had to gut them I had to kill them. I knew it was them. I think I feel your pain." He planted a kiss on her forehead and looked her in the eyes. "Be thankful that you couldn't be 100% sure about it. Did you have that bite looked at?" He asked her, he was still worried about Oswin. "Because you're too beautiful to be turning on me....the awkward guy and I guess the freak." He was still trying to come to terms with what Zwei had done to him.

It took Oswin a minute to register the idea that he killed his own parents. Of course he had to, they were infected and internally miserable, but it still bugged her a bit. She intended to shake it off and forget about it, which she did as he kissed her forehead.

"Lucas gave me the Cure that Tony had used on him," she said, feeling cared for.

She planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Thanks for asking."

Carlos kissed her back for a moment and pulled away. "What now?" He had no idea what to do next and was content to just follow her around the tower or wherever else she would take him.

(yeah I dunno what to do anymore xD )

Eimin shook his head as he put his forehead against Lucas. "When I say something I keep my word, I protected my mom for half our lives I am sure I can do the same for you." He smiled as he pushed him up a little. "I will never betray you."

[internet is really bothersome at times.]

Zwade heard voices and began heading towards them before the walls closed in too much. She soon came across Carlos and Oswin doing what lovebirds do and she turned away, "I'm interrupting aren't I?"

Carlos had seen Zwei magically appear from around the corner. "Um not really. We were just figuring out what to do or where to go." He responded to Zwei.

Zwei shrugged, "I'm currently confused. I went to sleep and awoke to find myself somewhere over the rainbow." She yawned before staring at Carlos and then Oswin. She wanted to say something, but didn't at the same time.

"You're talking normal too, Shade, I assume. Well we can all just get lost together and maybe stumble onto something." Carlos had suggested to both his companions. He looked around waiting for someone else to magically appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back