Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(Oh, okay. So Oswin told him that she loved him and kissed him. I'm confused as to whether he's ignoring or rejecting or reciprocating or what xD )

(reciprocating...at his own pace. You expect a beaten pulp to be conscious enough to manage to respond to that xD I could just rewrite the post)

Oswin smiled.

He said it. HE SAID IT.

"I love you too," she said, warmness and giddiness swelling up inside of her. "And I hope you don't have to talk anymore to do this." She gently put her hands to his face and gently pulled him to her own face, kissing him gently. 
(The alert box is a b*tch sometimes, we know. xD )

( you know what I say to that box...you wont be working now but when you leave I be talking a hole bunch of shiz.

(Alert box: I don't always alert you. but when I do you've missed a lot of story already xD )

Carlos had just simply fell into the kiss not wanting to let it go. He could feel his spirits rise as he realizes he wouldn't be locked in a one-sided love after all. He was simply happy, he didn't know if Oswin paid attention to him a while ago, that he killed his parents. He didn't care, this one good thing came back to him, Deep down he was smiling (refer to profile pic for smile xD )

Oswin felt her stomach fluttering as she kissed Carlos even deeper. The corners of her mouth were twitching into a smile and she had wrapped her arms around his neck. All the pain she had felt from the infection was lifting, as if all it took was for her to be happy. Which she was. VERY happy.

(Have I told you yet that your profile pic makes me uncomfortable Sol xD )

(Now, you did...wait are they really going to do it there? or are they going to break it xD lololol dammm pervy senses xD )

(I think Naomi is in the room, and i dont want her pouring gasoline on any flames right now. Lets just break it for right now considering I also really need to sleep soon)

(If you can wait, then I might be able to cure your pervy senses later on, but it might be a day or so before I'll be able to get on and actually post.)

Kavh shook his head. Apparently the two hadn't noticed him, or else this was one of those "open buildings" he'd heard of recently where you could come or go and no one cared. Maybe it was an open building with a bathroom? And a kitchen? He had no idea how long he had been in Off, so there was a high chance he hadn't ate or drank in over a week. Or, you know, went.

And while he really didn't want to interrupt the two's random make-out session, he seriously needed bathroom directions. "Um, Excuse me, Miss, Mister?" he called out. "I don't mean to be rude and I'll leave soon, promise, but, um, may I use your bathroom? Please?" He was aware of his reddened face. "And, um, do you mind giving me the date?"

Carlos broke the kiss for a bit. "Bathroom? should be there somewhere there. date, I dunno, your guess is as good as mine." He went back to kiss Oswin again.

(I could have put on my usual "Welcome to the Madness" routine if my character wasn't locked in a passionate moment. xD Now I'll be going xD )

(He is still mister awkward and helpful, just helped some new guy find the bathroom whatever I dunno xD )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back