Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

"Im not. Im rapist. I raped Lucas. Your an idiot to think anything else." Tony glared at her and pointed towards the door. "If your not mature enough than get out."

"Saukerl is just a really big german insult, but you wouldn't know that. All that your brain can think about is sex." She spat at him.

"Whoa, little girl don't piss off the already pissed Frenchie." Carlos decided to step in, before the Frenchman could lay the smack down on the little German girl.

"Not sex, sex with Lucas, you idiot. You dont know when to shut the hell up because your constantly thinking of ways to be a little b*tch!" He turned and glared at her.

Naomi bit her lip, pretty sure that she was just called a pregnant mother dog, "I'm not a pregnant mother dog!" She retorted, and then started singing 'Highway To Hell' but saying 'you're' instead of 'I'm'.

[media]

[/media]

(well watered down version for you Amanda, There was big fight that involved Lucas, Eimin, Oswin, Carlos and Tony. Eimin left with Lucas, the three are still sorting out the problem, and Naomi seems to like pouring gas over the fire xD )

Tony couldnt help himself. He walked over to her and clapped his hand over her mouth. "You never know when to quit. You just keep going." He gave her a brilliant deadpan. " The more you say the more trouble you get yourself into. When will you learn to stop, little girl?" Tony took his hand back and gestured to the door. "Like I said earlier, if you cant mature up, then leave the room."

Naomi bit his hand, "Well I can think, and I'm at least a little nice!" She retorts.

(You know I made an OOC convo... and the title is no one invite Lucas lol!)

Tony glared at her and brough his hand up to hit her. "I can have you leave the tower, you insolent toddler." Tony hesitated, not hittimg her yet, waiting for her answer.

"You won't even know if I had gone." She retorts, "No one knows everything. I doubt that you even know every hiding place here." Naomi says, eyes blazing with fury.

(She just did... see my last post...)

Nirvana said:
"You won't even know if I had gone." She retorts, "No one knows everything. I doubt that you even know every hiding place here." Naomi says, eyes blazing with fury.

Alaska apon heard the words "Make you leave the tower" thought that maybe the guy was right, it was madness up here. What was all this about a Pure acting like a slave owner? For now it wasn't her place to step in though. Laska feared that if she were to make herself known at this moment to the others, she would be the one leaving instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back