Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

( FACEDESK over 9000 lol, seems possible xD ) 
(but my daughter has to confirm it, she knows more about this family than I do, been in it for like few minutes only xD )

{nothing, I'm still in the process of trying to take on Tony, Eimin bolted out of the room with Lucas}

[Nothing happened. Eimin just seemed to have left the room with Lucas and Carlos seems to be standing off with Tony xD ] 
[Did I mention that somehow Carlos is struggling a bit with tony?]

Tony jumped at Carlos, grabbing his neck and throwing him to the ground. He started choking him in the hopes that he would die soon.

Lucas was struggling weakly to get out of Eimin's hold. He kept thinking, Tony will kill them, he'll kill them and it will all be on me.

As Oswin watched the fighting unfold, she relaxed, deciding that they weren't going to listen to here and there wasn't much she could do. Then Tony made an attempt to strangle Carlos, and Oswin was conscious enough to see that. Part of her was suggesting to just let him die. He had torn her emotionally, but did he really deserve it? 'No,' she thought, 'I don't think anyone here deserves to be strangled by Tony but Tony.'

She didn't have anything to fend him off with. Wait. Yes I do.

Oswin had walked out of the armory with one of the pistols. Thinking rather quickly, she threw herself at Tony, prying his fingers off of Carlos's throat. As soon as she felt his fingers loosen, she knocked Tony off of Carlos, pulling Carlos behind herself and standing up, creating a wall but still having to lean on the couch for support.

"Alright," she yelled, pointing the pistol in Tony's direction, "knock it off. These people, including me, don't WANT to hurt you. You're giving us reason to do this. You and Lucas have both done amazing things for each other, and we're just trying to protect that. You love Lucas and he loves you too. We all..." Oswin looked over her shoulder at Carlos, took a deep breath, and turned back to Tony. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"We all say and do stupid things for the people we actually love a lot. But that's the upside of love. You're always given the chance to fix things." She nodded out the door. "Now go fix things with Lucas." 
(There. Calming down Tony and attempting to patch things with Carlos. Killing two birds with one stone.)

Carlos's Vision fading at the edges. Dammit Zwei, why'd you have to kick me in the nuts?! Why'd did I even step in? Why did I fight the horde? Why is the person who fought with me now fighting me. I think I'll die soon. Questions were weaving in and out of Carlos's mind, all questions no answers. Even with REAPER, no one can keep fighting consecutively without rest. He had been gathering what strength he had left into a punch, he wasn't sure if he could throw it. One last push?

Then suddenly Tony was thrown off of him. Everything happened too fast for Carlos and he realized Oswin was in between them. You idiot, no. He tried to make a move to put himself between Oswin and Tony, but three consecutive fights had finally taken its toll on him, he had fallen to one knee and was trying to catch his breath. Why does she care what happens to me, I thought she hated me, I thought I'd be in a one-sided love. Don't fool yourself you're not out of the forest yet.

(
Just decided to make an addition to my original post and ended up with this two paragraph thing xD )

{my kindle is on 15% so this may be short}

Tony looked up at her and the glare slowly faded. What happened? Lucas...... Lucas. oh sh*t. Tony got to his feet. "Where is Lucas, where did you take him?" If someone didn't tell him what happened to his Lucas soon, then he would actually end up killing someone.

"Eimin took Lucas away form all this." Carlos had gestured to Tony and then to himself and then to Oswin. Talking was still painful and the REAPER was not kicking in fast enough to heal his throat. "You even tried to kill me, that guy who helped you fight off the Haze outside your doorstep. Mind explaining yourself, I'm not entirely aware of the situation, only that Lucas needed my help and you were about to tear his face off."

Tony hesitated. "Im a Pure. I cant control things like that. And when you have someone as sexy as him in my room alone with me, sometime its difficult to myself." Tony thought back a couple hours ago. "God, I shouldnt have forced myself on him. I shouldn't have done anything with him."

"So you were going to "force yourself on him" afterwards if we weren't there watching you two dance?" Carlos had said with a smile. The situation was far from calm but he had to do his thing and try to lighten the mood. "C'mon you're better than this Tony. What, was that slaughter fest outside not good enough for you, did it not show you a good time? I know it took my mind off a lot of things. Very Therapeutic, if you feel like it let me rest a few hours and I can try the REAPER on you."

(...I like, skipped most stuff...So...Naomi is gonna be weird now...)

"Your a... a... a saukerl!" She informs Tony, hands on her hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back