Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

"Stop!!!" Naomi yelled. She didn't want to see another person dead. She made pleading eyes at Eimin, not wanting to get hurt herself.

Despite the bloody nose and broken eyebrow bone, Tony was still pissed. He grabbed hold of Eimins foot and swung him onto the sofa, trying to break him. Tony stood up and turned, only to kick Lucas hard in the ribs, causing him to scream again. "Thats what you get for wh*ring yourself out to someone else!" Tony bent down and picked Lucas up by the neck, dragging him to the door entry. "If anyone makes a move to get over here, I will crush his skull." Tony let Lucas fall to the ground on his knees and put his hands on both sides of Lucas's head.

Eimin bit his lip as he looked up at him. He decided to use his speed to good use. Back in the military camp and mma he was pretty fast on his feet. He growled as he pushed back on his feet forcefully toward him. Ramming his head into Tonny's stomach he pushed him back far enough to grab hold of luca in a princess hold. This was the day he claimed himself as the alpha male. He took off , down the hall on his right away from tony .

As much as his mutation was powerful, the previous fights with Zwei and the Hazed had taken more out of him than he had anticipated. That and Zwei kicked him in the nuts barely half an hour ago. Carlos was at least able to shake Tony off of Lucas and brought the aggro on himself, then proceeded to take the pressure. Haze mutation or not, he just couldn't keep up with three consecutive fights happening with short rest intervals in between. Eimin had moved to take Lucas, Carlos got up to make sure Tony doesn't get anywhere near the two. 
{I should stay up for the Tony fight xD }

(*throws things* I SPEND TEN MINUTES ON A GOOD POST AND THEN I POST IT AND SOMEBODY DOES SOMETHING ELSE AND I HAVE TO DELETE IT AND IM JUST LIKE "F*CK".)

(Love you too. :3

On another note:

funny-gifs-harry-potter-23815291-500-221.gif

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND.)

(True, I just didn't want to get into the middle of a fight. Sorry.)

Getting tired of waiting, Alaska stood up, hesitating for a moment to walk around.

"Hello?" She said louder this time, hoping to grab someone that wasn't fighting's attention.

Christ sakes, is fighting all that gets done around here? She thought, putting her hair up in a bun as she walked further in.

( haha, you've got a point cx All I could think when I saw that was "Can I sssslither into your chamber of ssssecretss?")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back