Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

((You guys posted 20+ pages since yesterday though.. that was less than 12 hours ago, you were on 36 or something.))

((Sol, I read them throu just incase. ^^)) 
((Lucas, Lucas knocked out, Tony wounded. Shade mad trying to carve in the wall, Chip is trying to keep Shade away from Carlos who is stuck holding oxygen to Lucas, Six is trying to save Chip.))

[ Lucas is still out cold, Anton is wounded but working on Lucas same with Carlos. Naomi is standing in a corner. Oswin and Zwei/Shade are having a catfight and big david is watching said catfight. And Shade/Zwei went mental] 
[ whoa two not so different stories there xD ]

Lucas was waking up. Well thats all- wait what? Lucas was waking up. Tony started running around the lab, dodging people to try and find more anesthetics. There was no way he was going to be able to do the operation with this all happening. He ran over to Shade/Zwei. "HEY! Im a pure. You need to help me. You have to be able to cure this boy. If you can do it with me, you can take all the credit and we can cure some more people." he looked over at Carlos. "And Ill get you a new drawing board if you help me. Just-" He looked at Lucas and saw his eyelashes flutter. "Hes-waking-up-now-and-I-need-your-help-so-that-he-can-live-because-I-love-him-and-need-him-to-live-and-dont-kill-Carlos-because-he-is-helping-and-Ill-get-you-a-new-drawing-board- IF YOU HELP ME!"

[ Have you all read the posts of Silent as Zwei/Shade,the recent ones, I don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon xD 1120pm]

(Holy crap... I read all of dat... TORTURE!!! (And I love reading!!!) Btw, the pressure point is a real one)

Naomi notices the Lucas guy wake up, and runs over. She presses down on the back of his neck, jiust long enough to knock him out, but not kill him. She then straps him down to the table with some torn up sheets next to it, and yells "He's out cold again!" To the guy that seems to be doing the operation- or whatever it is.

[i'm back and then gone for about 8 hours sadly. Sol wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep either from what I wrote.]

Zwei looked at Tony with a mad face and stood. She looked at him, "I knoooow you. You are thaaat guuuy that diiiid thiiiis tooo meee." She looked into the room to see Lucas and laughed, "Why should I heeeeeelp yoooou?" She stabbed her blade into the wall and dragged it down. She looked around and everyone else and gave a giggle, "I shoooould sing agaiiin."

Naomi looked outside, and was alartmed. The girl with the knife seemed to be endangering herself and others. She quickly went out, and tried to wrest the knife from her.

Zwei felt her knife being pulled and tightened her grip on the weapon before crying out, "Nooooo. This is miiiine. I neeeeed it to draaaw." She pulled it free of the other girls hold and stumbked backwards, but caught her herself from falling. She have another laugh before pointing it at Carlos, "I waaaant hiiim toooo draaaw!"

{Naomi, lay off the posts for a little while and let some other people post. Weren't you just filming something anyway? Like, weren't you holding a camera or something?}

Tony grabbed Shades shoulders. "You have to listen to me! I didn't do this to you! I just restored your memories. Im helping you." He looked over at Lucas. How the hell did he just get tied down? He was shaking hard. He looked back at her. "Im going to make a difference. You either help me or get out. And he-" Tony pointed at Carlos. "He is staying here."

[was everyone too traumatized by what Silent posted I thought I'd be behind around 5-10 pages?]

Lucas had been incapacitated again, this time by Naomi. Carlos had relaxed a bit after that but was still worried about everything going on in the operating room. He could only continue working on keeping Lucas stable while the rest of the room when to hell and, frankly, he wanted jump in and stop it from getting any worse. He knew that Zwei was only after him, no one else. I'm the reason this whole room is going to SH**. However, the more immediate problem was Lucas, they had to cure him and the head doctor was still busy negotiating with a terrorist. Just great.

(Ok so I'm gone for a day, prepared to jump in the next one and finally get in this rp and all the sudden you guys are on page 60?!?!?! Explanation on what happened please!!!!! Are you still in the building at least???)

[still in the building. don't worry It's just a back and forth confrontation between everyone at the operating room] 

(Ok!!! Soo I don't really know if this will be good but I'll try to jump in... That's kinda funny cause she lives no where near California or a beach!!! Well somewhat...)

Amanda was walking around trying to avoid any of the infected Hazed people until she found a building with it's back door open. She smiled just a bit and looked around to see if anyone was watching. She could find nobody. Slowly Amanda walked into the building hoping that it would be Hazed-free. It was quite odd finding this place since most of the buildings are now being closed down because of the disease. Amanda walked down the hallway trying to be aware of any case of infected people. However for now all she could tell was that she was alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back