Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

[ so Zwei shows, up goes all creepy, She stands off with Oswin. Carlos tries to get Zwei's attention, succeeds in doing so, but Oswin tackles Zwei anyway? am I right?]

David was not sure what was going on anymore, screams and maniacal laughter were echoing down the ahlls.. Everyone keeps leaving me dammit. This is how people die, you don't stick together. Well well, it's Six a'clock. Time to move out. David moved up toward the operating room, following the signs on the walls. Suddenly a weird and creepy song came flowing out of the darkness, sending chills down his spine. Maybe it's a mental patient lost? There was another security breach, the speakers announced it. Let's us see what it is. Hand by his holster, David walked up to the entrance of the Operating room, seeing Chip staring at Shade, who was carving the wall with a knife. "You know you destroy the edge that way!" he shouted down the hall, not knowing what was going on.

Zwei giggled and looked at David, "You're a stranger toooooo. Whooo are youuuu? Zwei doesn't know who you are little boy." She went back to carving into the wall and a picture started to show of a girl dancing happily with her friends, "Pictures done! I feel happy nooooooow."

He cursed under his breath, someone was fighting for him and he couldn't do anything to help her. He wished the procedure would go faster, but with Tony in his current state that doesn't seem likely. All he could do was hold the oxygen mask in place. Dammit all! "Don't do this OSWIN! You're important to me very important to me, so please dont do this."

"What? Shade.. it's me, Revolver?" My god, Shade has gone nuts! The f*** is happening? David noticed Carlos standing there, David had a feeling that Carlos was the one he trusted most right now. "CARLOS! WHAT IN THE GODDAMN HELL IS HAPPENING?". David was suddenly reminded of his days in the service, but brushed that off and waited for a reply.

Oswin felt her heart stop and stomach drop. Looking over her shoulder, she said very slowly,"You're important to me too, Carlos. That's why I'm doing this." She wasn't even sure how the words were coming out of her mouth, she was so surprised. She slowly turned back to Zwei and took a deep breath.

"You may draw on the wall all you want. But. You. WILL. NOT. Draw. On. Him."

She was pretty sure she was flustering as she spoke, but everything was happening to fast for her to care.

Carlos had heard the voice of Six. The only sane voice left in the room. "Shade, got her memories back! She went batshit on us....so did Lucas, Six I that's all I know." He replied, as he kept on working with the procedure, His thought couldn't leave Oswin. I've never been one to leave people to fend on their own.

"What? Goddammit. Chip, get the f*** away from her before she goes apesh** all over you. Knives are pretty fu***** dangerous! " That said, David pulled out his revolver, urging for Chip to move, not wanting her to get caught in the line of fire. "MOVE!" Aaah, shit, this is not good. Why can't everyone just be sane for the one day I leave the goddamn bar.

[ this is getting intense and the main character is out cold xD ...Lucas is the main right?]

[ nah, I think it's Carlos, I mean he's the center of attention of two girls, one wants to protect him the other want to "Draw" on him. xD lol I dunno anymore]

[ there's still the newcomer, Naomi too in the room, how could she keep her cool with everything going on xD and for that matter the severely injured Tony xD ]

(Whoa, easy there. xD I think Silent has poofed again. I'm running on 20% iPhone battery so I'm going to turn my phone off for an hour or so to take a break since I can't get to a computer/charger.)

((One bullet a la Shade, one a la Chip, one a la Carlos, one a la Tony, one a la Lucas and one a la Naomi. Six bullets. I win.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back