Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(when I woke up and found you posting Nirvana, I think I must have raised the "POST WITH ME" Flag when I posted.) 
(no, more like we just operate on the same wavelengths xD )

(I'm following too)

Naomi leaves the guy, and watches. Impatiently, she starts talking to her camera "Hello. This is the outbreak of the Haze virus. I'm documenting this for the future; if we manage to survive, then this will document wa=hat has happened." Naomi zooms in on the guy on the table "He's been infected. We may be able to reverse it, but I'm not so sure."

{Sorry for not replying. Its 9:19pm here. Ill be on again at around 6:30-7:00am. So in like 10 hours. :I Sorry for not replying sooner. I promise Ill make a post or something. >////<} 
Tony shoved Carlos off of him, his face burning. "Get the hell off him!" Tony got to his knees and picked Lucas up carrying him to the operating table. He realized there was talking behind him. He looked back and realized, Someone has a f*cking camera. Tony looked at her and frowned. "Get that f*cking camera out of his face." Lucas started convulsing and shaking harder on the table.

Oswin grabbed Carlos by the arm with one hand and grabbed his hand with the other. as Tony shoved him, afraid that he would fall. 'Why do I care if he falls?' She asked herself in an annoyed tone in her head.

"Well," she said quietly, "things were a little risqué there." She examined up and down vaguely.

"Are you okay?", she asked quietly, and a bit absently as she noticed Lucas's disturbing convulsions.

"Do you ---" Oswin looked down and noticed she was holding his hand. She pulled away, "Do you think THAT'S supposed to happen?"

"I guess-" was all Carlos could say when Lucas started convulsing on the operating table. He had felt warmth not of his own from his hand, he noticed Oswin was still holding it. She then let go and asked if what was happening normal, obviously flustered........Ohmy......He got a little flustered as well and replied "I don't know." Trying his best to keep a cool head.

[What I remember is that she went through her very unplesant memories. There's the chance that she'd go insane from it or be all depressed. I guess the first one. xD ]

[Let your insanity be your guide xD . besides a lot of those pages were filled with OOC commentary]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back