Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

{My band director is talking and no one can hear him because the microphone is off. And he doesn't realize its off. *facepalm*} 
{SolG123 INJECT THAT B*TCH YOURSELF! xD }

[so now I post? Alright]

Carlos had taken the syringe and bolted toward Lucas, He pinned Lucas down with his body<don't just DON'T> as he undid the cap of the Syringe and injected the blue liquid into Lucas's arm. He disengaged from Lucas to see if it had any effect. Praying it had an effect so they can start with the "curing."

"Will it really work?" Naomi asks, worried. She dosen't exactly trust these two morons yet.

(I like callinbg people morons...)

{Geez, I didn't think he liked Lucas that way. xD Tonys gonna kill Carlos for getting on top of his boyfriend.}

(you guys have any better ideas on how I was supposed to do it? can't just walk up to him and inject it while Lucas was going ballistic. xD )

{Tony kicks Carlos's ass for makin moves on his BF. *I cant stop laughing* Did anyone think about how Lucas feels about this?}

Oswin eyed the new girl.

"None of us know if this will work," she said, crossing her arms and widening her eyes as Carlos went to obviously DRASTIC MEAUSRES to help Lucas. As Carlos pinned him down, she felt a flutter in her stomach. A very unfamiliar flutter.

'Oh God,' she thought, 'Am I feeling jealous? Nope nope nope...' 
(There you go, Naomi. :) )

Naomi put her hands up in an 'I surrender' position. She went over to the guy that seemed to be taking charge(Toby) "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked.

[Do I have a sign that says "post with me at the same time! xD " cuz now Maeve seems to have joined the mix] 
[what the hell?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back