Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

(Yayy good idea I was a bit confused about where everybody was because I was to lazy to read... heh heh...)

Naomi glances at her cut agains, and wipes the blood away carefully. She groans. It goes down clear to the bone, patches of white shining through the muscle. She gets up, and slips her converse back on. Some protection is better than none. She walks around, glancing around carefully. Naomi sees a room with medical equipment, but dosenn't see the two boys inside. She hurries in, and looks around. She spots some surgical thread and a needle, and scoops it up. When she turns around, Naomi freezes noticing the two boys.

Lucas's head felt like it was going to break. He wanted to get away. Hide in a corner. Scream his head off. Jump off the tower. Yeah. Yeah, thats a good idea. He shoved at Carlos until he was out of his grip. He got to his feet and sprinted to the wall of the operation room and digging his fingers into the walls. He was desperate for someone he knew. He was dying. He knew that. He needed someone to help him. He looked over at Carlos with hopelessness and desperation in his eyes. He needed him. He opened his mouth and screamed at the top of his lungs- "TONY-!"

Some had barge in on Carlos and Lucas. Carlos silently prayed it was Tony. "Tony, you're finally...nope, who are you?" He asks the new comer as she took some medical supplies. "You don't look so good, need help uhh....what's your name?" He didn't wait for an answer Lucas started to go ballistic. He had to find a way to call Lucas down. "Lucas, Tony is coming so sit down, you're scaring the new comer." He began to approach Lucas.

Last edited by a moderator:
(whoops, uhhhh so do we follow the lucas going insane route or do i continue questioning the new comer?)

(Yesh, cause I did. I'm in there, lol)

Naomi's eyes open wide as the one guy has a mental breakdown. She has a flashback to her brothers, and the only difference was that her brother died. "N-Naomi." She told the person that asked about her name. "Whats yours? And I think that he's worse off then me... It looks like he has the Haze virus." She said, a bit fearful.

SolG123 said:
He didn't wait for an answer Lucas started to go ballistic. He had to find a way to call Lucas down. "Lucas, Tony is coming so sit down, you're scaring the new comer." He began to approach Lucas.
[just a repost of what i added]

Naomi noticed him start to go near the crazy guy, "No!" She said, and yanked the guy away.

(Add-on)

Tony ran into the room, "I heard scre- WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He looked at Lucas and then back at Carlos. "Stay away from him." He said this as more of a warning than a threat. "He's gonna lash out." He looked back at Lucas. "Oh sh*t." He ran over to Lucas and crouched down. "Lucas are you-" He was cut off as Lucas slapped him hard, leaving nail marks on Tony's face. Tony touched his face and took a deep breathe. He looked back at Carlos. "We have to do this operation now. Shade ro no Shade, he's going to change very soon, and theres not much I can do about it when he does, if we don't do it now."

Carlos had felt the new comer Naomi forcefully pull him away from Lucas. That force, don't tell me she's used or worse pure. He tried to break away from the grip, but was too weak to do so, a day of hunger and lack of sleep did that to Carlos. 
<lemme go delete my prev post>

"There's a way to stop the Haze?" Naomi says, a bit shocked. If she knew this, then her brothers wouldn't be dead. Remembering her camera, she took it out shakily and powered it on. She set it on a shelf above her head.

(I keep doing the same thing with the guy that posted before you... bad with names and stuff xD )

{Well, you can call him Sol and you can call me Luke. ^^ And Im doing a post now. WAIT FOR ME TO POST.}

<Lucas went ballistic, Tony had arrived, there's new comer pulling me away from Lucas and no sign of Shade or David/Six/Revolver that's it.>

<WHY do we keep posting at the same time?!> 
<EDIT: Why do I keep posting the same time as Naomi and Luke?>

Tony looked behind him and noticed the camera. Is she going to film this, or something? He looked back over at Carlos. "I need you to get that." He pointed onto the counter a couple feet away. "The blue one." He tried to direct his vision to the syringe holding blue liquid on the counter. "That will knock him out for a bit." He looked back at Lucas, who was shaking and muttering to himself on the ground. "I need it now!"

(I dunno... creepy telepathy? :confused:
Naomi watches them, then shakes herself out of it. She quickly sits down, and injects some numbing liquid into her arm. Naomi stitches up the gash in her arm. She grits her teeth, ignoring the needle digging into her skin. She rewraps it in some gauze, and watches them.

Carlos had done as he was instructed, He went for the syringe with the blue liquid

<and what do I do with it? toss it to Tony or risk injecting Lucas myself, we three seem to be posting together at the same time>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back