• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also, I changed my mind and I'm not making that new character. Your character's can take ove the meeting.

I've read the post and its entirety. @HoneyBear\-Kat but seeing as the signals from the prior two attempts were left out and all, I can't see Arnaldus trying a third. Since the time skip has happened and time has gone by without any known contact or hint others such as Paige and Greyson and who else lives, he would probably be hiding out and planning with what info he has and deduced.

Ezekiel if I have him live could catch up with Arnaldus since he would know his brothers tendencies and the way he works, for the most part. He would or could have seen Arnaldus's signals and heard the first one. It could lead to them catching up and regrouping, but that doesn't solve the real dilemma. I don't see a way for Arnaldus to know about the others or the reverse. Atleast without auto knowledging.

Perhaps a side effect of being on the outside for a long time. But can't think of anything good to get my character or both characters into the new scene. Seeing as Arnaldus and Ezekiel have had minimal if any interaction with the main it's hard to see a way here.

thefan1 said:
What is it?
Give her memories of being trained in occulmency by one of his best men.

He sees the memory, and hopefully kills his own man.

She can view the memories to get some training in the art.

(Sneaky as a mother fucker)

-Zedalb

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedalb said:
Give her memories of being trained in occulmency by one of his best men.
He sees the memory, and hopefully kills his own man.

She can view the memories to get some training in the art.

(Sneaky as a mother fucker)

-Zedalb
You mean the art of occulmency, right?

Also, what do you mean by killing his own man? Who is he gonna kill?

thefan1 said:
You mean the art of occulmency, right?
Also, what do you mean by killing his own man? Who is he gonna kill?
Sorry spell check!

And IDK, some important NPC. I'm catching up on the back log of RP so I dont have a name for someone important that I would like to get killed, but getting the death eaters killed is all I care about, so whomever you think fits.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
Sorry spell check!
And IDK, some important NPC. I'm catching up on the back log of RP so I dont have a name for someone important that I would like to get killed, but getting the death eaters killed is all I care about, so whomever you think fits.

-Zedalb
Well, we already planned she was gonna kill someone I won't mention, but it's under different circumstances.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*sneaks away for a little bit but is lurking*

[/QUOTE]
Going to see the boyfriend? *loud as possible*

Akio said:
Going to see the boyfriend? *loud as possible*
NO I AM NOT

You know what xD *throws a pillow at your face* im not gonna tell you shizz if youre just gonna blurt it out for the world to know xDDDD

thefan1 said:
Well, we already planned she was gonna kill someone I won't mention, but it's under different circumstances.
No no no.

I'm giving her fake memories of one of her dads mens betraying him and helping her.

Dad dives into her mind

Dad sees memory and kills his own man for betraying him.

She sees memory and gets some training in the art for free.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
No no no.
I'm giving her fake memories of one of her dads mens betraying him and helping her.

Dad dives into her mind

Dad sees memory and kills his own man for betraying him.

She sees memory and gets some training in the art for free.

-Zedalb
Ah, got it, thanks .

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]NO I AM NOT
You know what xD *throws a pillow at your face* im not gonna tell you shizz if youre just gonna blurt it out for the world to know xDDDD

[/QUOTE]
*How long till she forgets, two second, maybe three?*

You know im just teasing fluffy but i feel everyone knows you have a boyfriend by now

Akio said:
*How long till she forgets, two second, maybe three?*
You know im just teasing fluffy but i feel everyone knows you have a boyfriend by now
Yea i know :o

Well... crap. I have a rehearsal and won't be able to post for a few hours. Meaning that you can post your openings now go you want to. Just a reminder for @Akio and @Zedalb , Victoria is in her cell.

I need to get Rey back in. She'll be with Victoire and Teddy though. I'll have Andromeda lost in the action so they don't know their whereabouts.

@HoneyBear\-Kat Can Teddy, Victoire and Rey make it to the house???

It's been a month though and I never got to give Rey a night with the moon, after I went Awol. I was thinking along the lines of apparition in the living room, distress, Rey in a great deal of pain etc. If Rey is a werewolf, I don't see why not the Deatheaters would be hunting her after everything went to shit.

SO! I say they found her, Teddy and Victoire said stuff it, she got hexed, and they finally succesfully apparated together to the safest place they could think of, the meeting place where Paige and Greyson are. Though the catch will be that it's a full moon, the sun is literally about to go down, and Rey was hexed while they were escaping.

I don't know! Anything to get the wolf in there, start up my rp in the place and get some more drama in. I doubt Paige and Vreyson won't find out Rey is a werewolf when this happens. But who cares. The Order is dispersed and all is going to shit. Come on!

Get back to me asaaaaappppp.

And when they apparate Rey can, you know, be on the couch. "Ahhhh!!!" All that. Teddy will probably say "WHERE THE FUCK CAN WE GET WOLFSBABE?!?!?!" Maybe the house has it???? Then, ya know, they give her something else for the hex, plus her potion for when she turns (ya know, like Remus had), feed her wolfsbane (could be some in the garden if there isn't any in the house) Then! They throw her into the backyard and next thing you know there's a fucking werewolf running around. At least until she calms the fuck down

HEEEELPP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back