• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah dont know if that would bother me all that much, think it'd bother her more because she went to all the trouble of making him.

[/QUOTE]
Wow what a dick QQ

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Thanks :'D
Well fine, dont read my Felix posts since you wont read my posts u -u

He just said it all for me xD

Thanks :'D and sorry i just assumed you knew what to do xD i didnt forget you i was just mentioning the people who i wasnt sure as to what they were gonna do next :3

[/QUOTE]
My pleasure darling

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Oh fine I'll read all your post ._. Damn guilt trap.

[/QUOTE]
I wasnt trying to make you feel guilty oxo i just...im speaking honestly xD im really sensitive and huge cry baby, id feel bad cause id feel like i did something but...then ill let it go xD honestly if you really dont wanna read my posts, you dont have to xD Im not gonna force someone to read my shizz, just dont be upset if one of us gets lost xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I wasnt trying to make you feel guilty oxo i just...im speaking honestly xD im really sensitive and huge cry baby, id feel bad cause id feel like i did something but...then ill let it go xD honestly if you really dont wanna read my posts, you dont have to xD Im not gonna force someone to read my shizz, just dont be upset if one of us gets lost xD

[/QUOTE]
Huggles the fluffy*

About figuring out everyone's whereabouts. The new character is supposed to be Victoria 's younger brother who is joining the Order to stop the war and get his sister out of Azkaban. I was planning on making him tell the others that Victoria and Alexander are alive but I don't know if you would rather have your character's do that instead. He is supposed to inform the Order about their situation in Azkaban. You know, their mental health and everything. I still don't know if I should make him tell them about Victoria's pregnancy or not.

thefan1 said:
About figuring out everyone's whereabouts. The new character is supposed to be Victoria 's younger brother who is joining the Order to stop the war and get his sister out of Azkaban. I was planning on making him tell the others that Victoria and Alexander are alive but I don't know if you would rather have your character's do that instead. He is supposed to inform the Order about their situation in Azkaban. You know, their mental health and everything. I still don't know if I should make him tell them about Victoria's pregnancy or not.
Our characters are gonna get second had info their alive about a weeks end because they bribe a guard, he can bring the actual details of some of their abuse and ect

Akio said:
Our characters are gonna get second had info their alive about a weeks end because they bribe a guard, he can bring the actual details of some of their abuse and ect
Okay, got it. I'll leave their health and the pregnancy out of the conversation just so they're surprised when they are reunited with Alex and Victoria

thefan1 said:
Okay, got it. I'll leave their health and the pregnancy out of the conversation just so they're surprised when they are reunited with Alex and Victoria
Isnt Victoria gonna be insane right after they get out xD

Zedalb said:
I'm not planning to let victoria be abused, in fact
I'll go ahead and do my time skip.

-Zedalb
Don't do it now, you gotta wait for me to make the official one

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I wasnt trying to make you feel guilty oxo i just...im speaking honestly xD im really sensitive and huge cry baby, id feel bad cause id feel like i did something but...then ill let it go xD honestly if you really dont wanna read my posts, you dont have to xD Im not gonna force someone to read my shizz, just dont be upset if one of us gets lost xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol I was never not gonna read your post I was kidding lol

thefan1 said:
Ye :3

I was telling Aki, that the only way my character would know about there whereavout is because her family is working under Robert and participating in guarding the two under his Orders. I also explained theyre sort of like the modern Malfoy family, to scared to against him so theyd rather stay with him. Except arabella is nothing like Draco...well except that she can be a little snobby xD

Akio said:
Not a choice, unless you can get past Robert
What do you, mean I already posted my taking custody of her when she was captured and leaving with me?

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
What do you, mean I already posted my taking custody of her when she was captured and leaving with me?
-Zedalb
thefan1 said:
Exactly, plot purposes call for her to be abused
This, Roberts also pretty sadistic, he'll do it just to hurt her

Yea Victoria and Alexander were captured under Robert's authority and being held in Azkaban under his orders

thefan1 said:
Exactly, plot purposes call for her to be abused
Akio said:
This, Roberts also pretty sadistic, he'll do it just to hurt her
1 I don't know who robert is.

2) I said I was leaving with her and they have no reason not to let me giving that I could just extract info directly from her brain and make her loyal to her dad again which is what they really want.

3) I already said and was doing all this and no one said anything.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
-Zedalb
He took her under his custody for a short amount of time but Robert and Andrew have full control of her time in Azkaban.

Zedalb said:
2) I said I was leaving with her and they have no reason not to let me giving that I could just extract info directly from her brain and make her loyal to her dad again which is what they really want.

-Zedalb
Robert is her father

Zedalb said:

-Zedalb
1. Robert is Victorias father /Minister of Magic

2. We've planned their imprisonment weeks in advance

3. We thought you meant just for the time being

thefan1 said:
Robert is her father
Ah!

Well why lock her up, when I can make her loyal to him again?

I even gave the spill about making her kill her friends, that sadisim.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:

-Zedalb
Robert is big lord death eater, you have no authority compared

2) He doesen't want mind controlled loyalty, he wants to break her all his own and punish her, he wants her to suffer for her betrayals and use her to get to Alexander

3. what fluffy said

Akio said:
Robert is big lord death eater, you have no authority compared
2) He doesen't want mind controlled loyalty, he wants to break her all his own and punish her, he wants her to suffer for her betrayals and use her to get to Alexander

3. what fluffy said
What he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back