• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Still kinda waiting on aki oxo

[/QUOTE]
Yeah true. Just posting some chatter to stave off boredom at work and while my creative is absent at the moment.

Hey,

I read that you guys need people? I don't know if I can participate and hop in etc. But I'm interested and know some people who might be as well. I have been re-reading Harry Potter so I'm craving a fun HP rp with active people!

Let me know how things stand.

Hello! I haven't been on RPNation since April and it seems that the site has changed so much since then. I was just wondering how to get to the character section from here. Thank you!

Yeah, we need people and I haven't been getting notifications either. 

Seeing as the RP is almost dead, how would you guys feel about a reboot? Same plot, just a new rp to fit the new site. 

Yeah, we need people and I haven't been getting notifications either. 

Seeing as the RP is almost dead, how would you guys feel about a reboot? Same plot, just a new rp to fit the new site. 

A reboot? From the beginning? 

I am all for a reboot. I loved my character of Arnaldus, but feel he did have a less then planned for him or fully reached his character potential with all the dropouts, type deal happen to him.  unfortunately him being stuck in scenes due to unwarned dropouts really hurt his character development and opportunity. In my opinion anyways. 

But yeah, a reboot sounds good. Losing all that ground story wise will suck. But we are all but dead now and only have three people left in the story posting. A reboot sounds like the best option here. Arnaldus will be kept for me though. 

And sorry, I didn't see any of these posts until now. I didn't get notifications for this Rp since the updates except when my name was tagged or I got a like. 

As long as its okay i keep Paige

And possibly Grey

I may make some changes though :3 

Yeah, I'm keeping my characters too. 

My computer is pretty slow at the moment but I SWEAR I'll have the reboot up by tonight.

Yeah, I'm keeping my characters too. 

My computer is pretty slow at the moment but I SWEAR I'll have the reboot up by tonight.

Sweet! I just posted in the old Chara Sheet thread, hopefully you got the notif so you dont have to dog for it. I posted there so i can find it easier

I really do dislike this "new" RPN 

For some reason when i quote people, it adds the last thing i said as my current post. And if i accidentally quote someone, i cant delete it i have to post it

*is rewatching Avatar (the last airbender)*

Sweet! Some changes for Arnaldus possibly. But nothing too major. Kinda miss the Ravenclaw house, which where my thinking of change comes in which also would effect his lineage, but Arnaldus kinda seems too perfect for Hufflepuff and his seeing himself as a guardian of the house and mentor to the younger students. While proving Hufflepuff kicks ass too! xD  So probably will keep that after all. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back