• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zedalb said:
No one planned for me!
Only I know what side I'm on.

-Zedalb
Ye lol well we have other double crossing characters xD my character Arabella is one of them xD which reminds me, im gonna bring her in as my next post, i mean i brought her in before but this isnwhere she really belongs lol

I was giving it a bit of though, and I decided that a month is perfect. I wish I could make the timeskip for Azkaban now but I'm on my phone and I get home in 2 hours. Remember they're in the middle of a pretty bad war. Muggles are being killed, they're still looking for the order and life is a nightmare for anyone who isn't a pureblood or a half-blood.

@thefan1[/URL] could you confirm?), Victoria and Alexander are still captured, and sent to Azkaban under the authority of Robert. Mean while whats left of the Order is supposed come out from hiatus and meet again. This is where the other characters of @Akio and I are going to inform the Order that Victoria and all thems are still alive just...in Azkaban (cause thats any better). Anyway so...lets figure out how the dispersed order is gonna discover eachothers where abouts? Perhaps @Saru can send out another signal and the siblings will actually see it this time xD @BeamMeUpScotty maybe you could jump back in here? @Solemn Jester do you want Felix to come in here?

Also, i was actually gonna continue with my posting
xD but.. i think what i have is already long enough xDDDDD so ilk wait for further planning and come back in lolol
Ok first off what the hell that was a extremely long and well thought out post. Second yeah Felix can come out now, and also I suppose I'll have Theodore get more involved with the order, although I doubt my post will be anywhere near as brilliant as yours.

@HoneyBear\-Kat don't worry, I'll make the timeskip because I want to make a new character (it won't take long, dont worry) and I want to make sure everything is clear.

thefan1 said:
I was giving it a bit of though, and I decided that a month is perfect. I wish I could make the timeskip for Azkaban now but I'm on my phone and I get home in 2 hours. Remember they're in the middle of a pretty bad war. Muggles are being killed, they're still looking for the order and life is a nightmare for anyone who isn't a pureblood or a half-blood.
Alright a month, ill edit the time skip

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok first off what the hell that was a extremely long and well thought out post. Second yeah Felix can come out now, and also I suppose I'll have Theodore get more involved with the order, although I doubt my post will be anywhere near as brilliant as yours.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry it was so long ;-;

Tbh i was gonna write more xD but i didnt want to drive anyone away with a long, scary post xD

Hmm now what to have Theodore doing during the time skip....hmm coverings his tracks and any involvement he has in the order? Yes yes thats good, hmm also helping any members of the order he can without being found out yes.

thefan1 said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat don't worry, I'll make the timeskip because I want to make a new character (it won't take long, dont worry) and I want to make sure everything is clear.
Ah shit i included it in my post though xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Sorry it was so long ;-;
Tbh i was gonna write more xD but i didnt want to drive anyone away with a long, scary post xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I had to skim through alot of it xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Ah shit i included it in my post though xD

[/QUOTE]
Where did you include it?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah I had to skim through alot of it xD

[/QUOTE]
Sorry ;-;

thefan1 said:
Where did you include it?
The bottom xD

WELL NOW I KNOW NO ONES READ ME POST XDDDD *note to self: dont make long posts* xDDD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]The bottom xD
WELL NOW I KNOW NO ONES READ ME POST XDDDD *note to self: dont make long posts* xDDD

[/QUOTE]
Hey I read.....the majority of it.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey I read.....the majority of it.

[/QUOTE]
*glares* >^>

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Awwww thanks Aki :'D my efforts dont feel wasted anymore xD

[/QUOTE]
You always write well, I love reading your posts

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Awwww thanks Aki :'D my efforts dont feel wasted anymore xD

[/QUOTE]
._. Fine next time I won't read any of it then.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]._. Fine next time I won't read any of it then.

[/QUOTE]
Or you know... Read all of it. Or the next time you won't read it she'll forget to post about your son > :D

[/QUOTE]
I read it all

No mention of me (thats okay, Ill figure it out! :P )

-Zedalb

Akio said:
Or you know... Read all of it. Or the next time you won't read it she'll forget to post about your son > :D
Yeah dont know if that would bother me all that much, think it'd bother her more because she went to all the trouble of making him.

Akio said:
You always write well, I love reading your posts

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]._. Fine next time I won't read any of it then.

[/QUOTE]
Well fine, dont read my Felix posts since you wont read my posts u -u

Akio said:
He just said it all for me xD

Zedalb said:
I read it all
No mention of me (thats okay, Ill figure it out! :P )

-Zedalb
Thanks :'D and sorry i just assumed you knew what to do xD i didnt forget you i was just mentioning the people who i wasnt sure as to what they were gonna do next :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah dont know if that would bother me all that much, think it'd bother her more because she went to all the trouble of making him.

[/QUOTE]
Yea then theres that xD

But then Ill cry, and be very upset cause....i made him for you....but thats okay I guess xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yea then theres that xD
But then Ill cry, and be very upset cause....i made him for you....but thats okay I guess xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh fine I'll read all your post ._. Damn guilt trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back