• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I thought thats what we said a long time ago? xD

[/QUOTE]
Sorta, then we got new people and such

Saru said:
Non-Rp related question here since we're all fans of Harry Potter. It's sorta random and really doesn't matter now or much of a big deal then, but did anyone else find it odd that the original look and appearance of Flitwick changed so dramatically in the movies between sorcerers stone and the following movies? He went from a old and short professor with a different style of attire it seemed to me, to the younger appearing Flitwick who wore more dress robes/tux sort of clothes. While the height stayed the same, the appearance was a big difference and in a odd way in my opinion.
I never saw anything about it in the past or even now. But just a random wonder of mine about something not that important and far from recent news.
The director of the 3rd film wanted to change how a lot of things looked. That's why almost everything changed

thefan1 said:
The director of the 3rd film wanted to change how a lot of things looked. That's why almost everything changed
Hmm.... Didn't know that, but a unique adjustment to character going from a older appearance to a younger by a fair amount appearance wise. Nice to know though, it has been one of those small things that has stuck with me over the years.

"If you see something weird say something weird. We know you would with out us asking, but we want you to know that we'll be listening and ready to take action.

The last thing we'd want would be for you take a swing at us...
" -Bungie, on an article about their upcoming bug fix

xDDDD i love Bungie xD 'if you see something weird say something weird' xD thats gonna be my next status on RPN

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok someone give me a run down of what's happening and where Theodore needs to go so I can jump back in

[/QUOTE]
All hell broke loose when Andrew told Robert about the order after catching Alexander and Victoria. Though we in character don't know that, they just know guards were sent after them and a battle broke out. The order is fighting back and being forced into retreat, as of now some are escaping and others having done so just now.

I couldn't say how things will proceed from here for certain, as it depends on how the others go from here. But I know Arnaldus is planning to signal the others of the order of his location and lead to a regroup. After that I don't know what the plans are story wise for those not captured, except for the being on the run and hiding out.

Well I'm thinking.

Could I be the son of bellatrix lestrange, discovered and my heritage made getting a teaching job easy.

I'm thinking a double agent a bit in snapes footsteps.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
Well I'm thinking.
Could I be the son of bellatrix lestrange, discovered and my heritage made getting a teaching job easy.

-Zedalb
Sure, go ahead

JESUS you guys are like rabbits, i swear!

@Saru @Rui

People are in a life or death situation and yall are just gettin down and dirty

PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE cx

Zedalb said:
Well I'm thinking.

-Zedalb
Snape ;-; </3

thefan1 said:
I know, right? Cute little girl .
Hands fan a cup of wine*

Thinks she's devious over there jumping him twice in 5 posts, think about the handcuffs we would use, probably not the fuzzy kind.

This is probably gonna sound unimportant, but, does the order have some sort of sigil, or logo? And emblem? Coat of arms?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Snape ;-; </3

[/QUOTE]
Posted I wish I could make it as pretty as others did with coding, but I'm not that familiar with it.

I hope you don't find him to snape like.

His methods are certainly very different on his "Righteous Murder-Duel Crusade" TM.

-Zedalb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back