• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rui said:
I see.
Less awkward.

@Akio
Oh still awkward, were getting tortured, Victoria raped multiple times, and mostly it's not a happy time but there are some good things and it's fun to play out

Akio said:
Oh still awkward, were getting tortured, Victoria raped multiple times, and mostly it's not a happy time but there are some good things and it's fun to play out
It's fun to play out

Guys, emphasis on "the order will not be victorious." Remember your characters are supposed to lose a fight and that is supposed to drive them away

Rui said:
Mmmhmmmm....
I'm gonna say this though, your fighting experienced and deadly death eaters of the most dangerous kind, who were guarding the wedding and ministers house. You should not be beating them this easy even if you win a fight or two. There's to many of them and their not weak etheir

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
Fine, I'll let myself get stumped x3
Alexander is one of the best duelist in the entire order right now and he had trouble with two and partly won because they were in a tight hallway, Victoria took 3 down by luck and using the environment. Facing any one guard should be considered a hard duel

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-Rp related question here since we're all fans of Harry Potter. It's sorta random and really doesn't matter now or much of a big deal then, but did anyone else find it odd that the original look and appearance of Flitwick changed so dramatically in the movies between sorcerers stone and the following movies? He went from a old and short professor with a different style of attire it seemed to me, to the younger appearing Flitwick who wore more dress robes/tux sort of clothes. While the height stayed the same, the appearance was a big difference and in a odd way in my opinion.

I never saw anything about it in the past or even now. But just a random wonder of mine about something not that important and far from recent news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back