• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BeamMeUpScotty said:
I need to get Rey back in. She'll be with Victoire and Teddy though. I'll have Andromeda lost in the action so they don't know their whereabouts.
@HoneyBear\-Kat Can Teddy, Victoire and Rey make it to the house???

It's been a month though and I never got to give Rey a night with the moon, after I went Awol. I was thinking along the lines of apparition in the living room, distress, Rey in a great deal of pain etc. If Rey is a werewolf, I don't see why not the Deatheaters would be hunting her after everything went to shit.

SO! I say they found her, Teddy and Victoire said stuff it, she got hexed, and they finally succesfully apparated together to the safest place they could think of, the meeting place where Paige and Greyson are. Though the catch will be that it's a full moon, the sun is literally about to go down, and Rey was hexed while they were escaping.

I don't know! Anything to get the wolf in there, start up my rp in the place and get some more drama in. I doubt Paige and Vreyson won't find out Rey is a werewolf when this happens. But who cares. The Order is dispersed and all is going to shit. Come on!

Get back to me asaaaaappppp.

And when they apparate Rey can, you know, be on the couch. "Ahhhh!!!" All that. Teddy will probably say "WHERE THE FUCK CAN WE GET WOLFSBABE?!?!?!" Maybe the house has it???? Then, ya know, they give her something else for the hex, plus her potion for when she turns (ya know, like Remus had), feed her wolfsbane (could be some in the garden if there isn't any in the house) Then! They throw her into the backyard and next thing you know there's a fucking werewolf running around. At least until she calms the fuck down

HEEEELPP!!!!
That sounds all nice n dandy except...

The order hasnt had contact in a month so...how did they find out about the house? Like how did they know to go there lol unless you make omething up that she was at the wedding and some how heard Alexander give the address

OH GAWD! I DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT! XO

OK! MAYBE ANDROMEDA GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS?!!?? ( "YA KNOW, LIKE. DON'T GO HERE UNLESS SOMEONE IS DIEING OR SOMETHING XO! " )! COULD SHE HAVE BEEN AT THE WEDDING?? LIKE THE WISE OLD ORDER MEMBER SHE IS? WATCHING OVER HER FLUFFY LITTLE ORDER YOUNGLINGS???

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]That sounds all nice n dandy except...
The order hasnt had contact in a month so...how did they find out about the house? Like how did they know to go there lol unless you make omething up that she was at the wedding and some how heard Alexander give the address

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.......... Ideas evade me. I started writing a post and went blank.

BeamMeUpScotty said:
OH GAWD! I DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT! XO
OK! MAYBE ANDROMEDA GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS?!!?? ( "YA KNOW, LIKE. DON'T GO HERE UNLESS SOMEONE IS DIEING OR SOMETHING XO! " )! COULD SHE HAVE BEEN AT THE WEDDING?? LIKE THE WISE OLD ORDER MEMBER SHE IS? WATCHING OVER HER FLUFFY LITTLE ORDER YOUNGLINGS???
Saru said:
Yeah.......... Ideas evade me. I started writing a post and went blank.
WE CAN SORT THIS, WE CAN DO THIS TEAM

Guys, it's easy. Let's just say that before the wedding they found some safe places around England to hide in cade everything went to hell. They would've used protective charms to make sure no one but them would ever find the house.

BeamMeUpScotty said:
So is that our solution to Teddy, Rey and Victoire apparating to the house and getting to Paige and Rey?? Knowing where it is???
I guess so xD

Hmm...... It could work. I'll need to work around a past post with his thoughts within it countering this way. But easy enough I suppose. Using the timeline, plus no contact in over a month and all I can have him try one of these locations as a last attempt. But anyways will do. ^^"

Saru said:
A bit rushed and not as descriptive as planned in my mind. But posted a little catch up for Arnaldus and his presence on the houses street.
That was perfect!

And you actually just reminded me that i didnt include Arabella's animagus thing xD dammit mmm .-.

ANYWAY i can totally work with this :D

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]That was perfect!
And you actually just reminded me that i didnt include Arabella's animagus thing xD dammit mmm .-.

ANYWAY i can totally work with this :D

[/QUOTE]
Ah thanks! ^"

We have another animagus joining us then? Haha cool. Curious of one thing though, since in Rp we have never interacted in how well would they know each other? Arnaldus, Ezekiel with Greyson and Paige? Being part of the order they would know each other and being students would be knowing of each other a little. But how much in this case is my question. Seeing as Arnaldus is in animagus form and also wouldn't want to play it out beyond what is known about each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saru said:
Ah thanks! ^"
We have another animagus joining us then? Haha cool. Curious of one thing though, since in Rp we have never interacted in how well would they know each other? Arnaldus, Ezekiel with Greyson and Paige? Being part of the order they would know each other and being students would be knowing of each other a little. But how much in this case is my question. Seeing as Arnaldus is in animagus form and also wouldn't want to play it out beyond what is known about each other.
Mmmm good point

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Mmmm good point

[/QUOTE]
Would they have interacted outside of us posting as such? A little socializing here and there along the way. Or would they have had more or less of that? I don't see much if any differences that would keep them on bad terms, but also the lack of Rp interaction leaves me curious of how they would respond to one another and how well they might get along. If you had a preference or ideas for this I am open to them.

Saru said:
Would they have interacted outside of us posting as such? A little socializing here and there along the way. Or would they have had more or less of that? I don't see much if any differences that would keep them on bad terms, but also the lack of Rp interaction leaves me curious of how they would respond to one another and how well they might get along. If you had a preference or ideas for this I am open to them.
I think they wouldve interacted here and there, maybe during the ball at some point, or the wedding. It may have been minimal, but both siblings like, know he exists xD after ya know, walking in the Potter house for the first time and taking a look at the order. So they know hes there. And what ever exchanges they had wouldve been small. But i dont think theyd be like complete strangers toward him, theyre just not super ultra mega close xD ya dig dawg? xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I think they wouldve interacted here and there, maybe during the ball at some point, or the wedding. It may have been minimal, but both siblings like, know he exists xD after ya know, walking in the Potter house for the first time and taking a look at the order. So they know hes there. And what ever exchanges they had wouldve been small. But i dont think theyd be like complete strangers toward him, theyre just not super ultra mega close xD ya dig dawg? xD

[/QUOTE]
True. I figured it would be as such, but wouldn't want to assume and find other wise. xD but yeah they should know he exists and the same in reverse. Since he was there for the quidditch test at the potters house and may have seen them outside when they arrived there. Plus the following events and all.

But yeah I dig what your saying and am agreeing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back