• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BeamMeUpScotty said:
What?
I wanted to know what Arabella's animagus was
Well, Akio and I thought a black panther would be cool, it suits her personality pretty well, but i feel like she should have something more common

And your animagus animal is typically your patronus. Not all the time, but most like 90% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
STULID HICCUPS Dx anyway yall, im gonna work on me post then try to sleep O.o night

Holy canoli! Did you guys know Dumbledore understood Parseltongue? .____.

And that Harry no longer speaks it :o

I WANNA READ THE 8TH STORY ALREADYYYYYYYY

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Holy canoli! Did you guys know Dumbledore understood Parseltongue? .____.
And that Harry no longer speaks it :o

I WANNA READ THE 8TH STORY ALREADYYYYYYYY

[/QUOTE]
I knew harry didnt speak it but didnt know about Dumbledore

Theres an 8th story?

Akio said:
I knew harry didnt speak it but didnt know about Dumbledore
Theres an 8th story?
Yea dumbledore cant speak it but he could understand it

And yea what fan said xD

@thefan1 is that why you chose this rp to be 19 years later?

Also guys, have you been on the jk rowling website? Its pretty cool :D

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Also guys, have you been on the jk rowling website? Its pretty cool :D

[/QUOTE]
Whats its called?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Also guys, have you been on the jk rowling website? Its pretty cool :D

[/QUOTE]
You mean Pottermore?

HoneyBear-Kat]Yea dumbledore cant speak it but he could understand it And yea what fan said xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19144-thefan1/ said:
@thefan1[/URL] is that why you chose this rp to be 19 years later?
No, a friend gave me the idea a while ago when we were planning a live action role play. He came up with it and I said that sounds like a Harry Potter rip off.

Akio said:
Whats its called?
thefan1 said:
You mean Pottermore?
Yea its Pottermore

thefan1 said:
No, a friend gave me the idea a while ago when we were planning a live action role play. He came up with it and I said that sounds like a Harry Potter rip off.
And yea lol cause the cursed child is 19 years later xD

Its kinda cool cause i was reading the story behind the sorting hat and found that JKR at some point wanted to put giant statues of the four house founders that came to life and picked the students that deemed right to the house. But then she went with the hat xD

Statues wouldve been cool, but i like the hat too ouo

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Its kinda cool cause i was reading the story behind the sorting hat and found that JKR at some point wanted to put giant statues of the four house founders that came to life and picked the students that deemed right to the house. But then she went with the hat xD
Statues wouldve been cool, but i like the hat too ouo

[/QUOTE]
The hat has a beautiful singing voice xD

Guys, at least 2 months have passed, not just one. Do you think you can edit that from the opening posts?

@HoneyBear\-Kat

thefan1 said:
Guys, at least 2 months have passed, not just one. Do you think you can edit that from the opening posts?
@HoneyBear\-Kat
You told me one xDDDDDD but okie no problemo boss :D

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]You told me one xDDDDDD but okie no problemo boss :D

[/QUOTE]
I know, I'm sorry. It's entirely my fault.

thefan1 said:
I know, I'm sorry. It's entirely my fault.
Lolol its all good xD i fixed it lol

Im sorta waiting for others to post before i do xD besides that novel i typed up took a lot out of me xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Lolol its all good xD i fixed it lol
Im sorta waiting for others to post before i do xD besides that novel i typed up took a lot out of me xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm working on a post now but I doubt it'll help you considering I'm probably not gonna make a new character who would be in the Order and Victoria is gonna be in Azkaban. Talk to me if you need any help though.

thefan1 said:
I'm working on a post now but I doubt it'll help you considering I'm probably not gonna make a new character who would be in the Order and Victoria is gonna be in Azkaban. Talk to me if you need any help though.
Thats alright xD arabella will be around yall by force xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back