• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EmilyPower said:
It'll probably fade to black. Although Andrew would probably leave James a message saying "Remember we're in our honeymoon. The bed is pretty nice, just saying"
It sounds so hilariously cruel

EmilyPower said:
It'll probably fade to black. Although Andrew would probably leave James a message saying "Remember we're in our honeymoon. The bed is pretty nice, just saying"
Probably would fade to black, considering it would be Andrew half forcing himself on victoria trying to imagine it was James. I can just imagine Andrew betraying the order the very next day and start a battle while Victoria still in his bed to send her personally to Azakban

Akio said:
Probably would fade to black, considering it would be Andrew half forcing himself on victoria trying to imagine it was James. I can just imagine Andrew betraying the order the very next day and start a battle while Victoria still in his bed to send her personally to Azakban
Damn, do you write books? If so, where can I find them?

Also, as fun as this conversation is, remember what happened the last time we talked about "fade to black" situations in the OCC chat. So, we can plan if it's gonna happen or not but we can't get into much detail.

Akio said:
I think we should do it. It sounds like something Andrew would do. What do you say @thefan1

Last edited by a moderator:
thefan1 said:
Damn, do you write books? If so, where can I find them?
I just did an rp where someone made me help her think of the best plot twists we could think off and she was a Broadway type of girl. I spit these things out like a choir girl sings praises.

thefan1 said:
Also, as fun as this conversation is, remember what happened the last time we talked about "fade to black" situations in the OCC chat. So, we can plan if it's gonna happen or not but we can't get into much detail.
Ya this forum is pretty strict compared to my last forum which is unfortunate considering fighting and that kind of thing were my specialties in roll play

@EmilyPower Hope you know andrews not planning to go to sleep just yet (he actually intentionally slept before going to the potter house so he was well rested for anything that might happen), hes planning to spy and learn all he can about the order first. (interested to see if someone will find him, might even use one of the extendable ears xD )

Akio said:
@EmilyPower Hope you know andrews not planning to go to sleep just yet (he actually intentionally slept before going to the potter house so he was well rested for anything that might happen), hes planning to spy and learn all he can about the order first. (interested to see if someone will find him, might even use one of the extendable ears xD )
I think you mean Alexander, not Andrew

Speaking about sleeping, when do you want me to make the time skip? I don't know about you but don't you feel this has been a long night?

EmilyPower said:
I think you mean Alexander, not Andrew
God damn our names are too similar. Still you know i just realized that after 19 years weasly pranking products would be so wide spread any of us might have some

thefan1 said:
Speaking about sleeping, when do you want me to make the time skip? I don't know about you but don't you feel this has been a long night?
probably after Victoria and Andrew talk

Akio said:
I will have Alexander do one really quick think before going to bed
Alright, please make it quick though. I think I'll wait for a few more people to post then I'll make everyone go to bed.

thefan1 said:
Alright, please make it quick though. I think I'll wait for a few more people to post then I'll make everyone go to bed.
It will be only one post

EmilyPower said:
There's so much drama in this rp that I don't even know what to expect anymore
This is nothing. There are so many ideas in development and we've thrown so many ideas. Your ideas were the most dramatic ones.

Fun fact for the ones who don't know about the idea she's talking about: A while ago we were thinking about having them get married and Victoria was actually going to get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back