• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akio said:
You were thinking james might have more competition
I really wasnt thinking anythingg xD i just put "hmm" for two reasons:

1. I wanted to respond so you didnt think i ignored you lol

2. I was just thinking about what you said xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I really wasnt thinking anythingg xD i just put "hmm" for two reasons:
1. I wanted to respond so you didnt think i ignored you lol

2. I was just thinking about what you said xD

[/QUOTE]
Ah i see

Well i doubt anyone else will post tonight

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]POO!

[/QUOTE]
Though we were all planning how to fuck over Victoria earlier

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]THATS SO EVIL xD

[/QUOTE]
It involved her marrying our resident traitor then having him consummate the marriage only to turn us all in the next day throwing her personally in Azkaban only to turn out she was pregnant

Akio said:
It involved her marrying our resident traitor then having him consummate the marriage only to turn us all in the next day throwing her personally in Azkaban only to turn out she was pregnant
._. Oh my god..

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]._. Oh my god..

[/QUOTE]
Then of course James is getting thrown into Azkaban after our resident traitor taunts him along with Alexander as james is forced to share a cell with the reminded of everything that just happened and that Victoria brought him into the order in the first place and is now pregnant with his kid

Akio said:
Then of course James is getting thrown into Azkaban after our resident traitor taunts him along with Alexander as james is forced to share a cell with the reminded of everything that just happened and that Victoria brought him into the order in the first place and is now pregnant with his kid
@^@

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]@^@

[/QUOTE]
So yeah. Shes a little fucked right now though Alexander will try to help her as much as she can for the baby's sake if not anything else

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]omg..... So I was just talking about Lilly getting thrown into Azkaban and Molly's reaction to it xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol would it be anything like her reaction to Bellatrix going after Ginny?

thefan1 said:
@indiedarling how would James react?
oh man, i don't even know. he'd probably be very torn. of course, in the back of his mind, he'd wish the baby didn't exist. but he's a guy with very strong morals, whether he gives off that vibe or not, so he probably wouldn't let any harm come to the child, from Victoria or anyone else.

I'll try to finish my post right now but it's gonna have to be done on my phone so it might not be too great and then we can do the time skip when ever

indiedarling said:
oh man, i don't even know. he'd probably be very torn. of course, in the back of his mind, he'd wish the baby didn't exist. but he's a guy with very strong morals, whether he gives off that vibe or not, so he probably wouldn't let any harm come to the child, from Victoria or anyone else.
I feel like she wouldn't want the baby either but she wouldn't actually kill it. She'll probably give it to Ginny after it's born but end up keeping it for some reason

thefan1 said:
I feel like she wouldn't want the baby either but she wouldn't actually kill it. She'll probably give it to Ginny after it's born but end up keeping it for some reason
i think James would try to convince her to keep it because he'd feel like she'd eventually regret it and just because the father was a cruel man doesn't mean the child will be cruel. and eventually James would probably come to love the child as his own.

indiedarling said:
i think James would try to convince her to keep it because he'd feel like she'd eventually regret it and just because the father was a cruel man doesn't mean the child will be cruel. and eventually James would probably come to love the child as his own.
I think she'll leave it with Ginny for just a few months and then get it back after she and James start dating.

thefan1 said:
Its hard to break the bond between mother and child, she's the one who will carry that thing for nine months and who will feel the most that is hers. Alexander even if she gives up the child will probably watch over it closely. Hes very soft on children and always wanted one to prove that he could be a better father then his own

Akio said:
Its hard to break the bond between mother and child, she's the one who will carry that thing for nine months and who will feel the most that is hers. Alexander even if she gives up the child will probably watch over it closely. Hes very soft on children and always wanted one to prove that he could be a better father then his own
Oh it's definitely gonna be hard for her to give it up, she'll probably watch over it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back