• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
also @thefan1 I think if you give him a bunch of incredibly hard exercise apon what she did already he will be honestly impressed by her gumption and bravery. If i was playing a character who wasn't aware that she wants only james there would be another person competing for victoria

Akio said:
also @thefan1 I think if you give him a bunch of incredibly hard exercise apon what she did already he will be honestly impressed by her gumption and bravery. If i was playing a character who wasn't aware that she wants only james there would be another person competing for victoria
Oh trust me, she is. I just need to plan it. Glad to see you like my ideas!

thefan1 said:
Oh trust me, she is. I just need to plan it. Glad to see you like my ideas!
Though they better be hard, he has spent his entire life trying to make himself more powerful and more impressive so he would not be taken advantage of in the slytherin house so you better be asking some real impossible tasks goblet of fire worthy xD

Still don't know who if anyone Alexander would fall for, though it would be quite the hell of a twist if he fell for morgana only to realize it later their connection @indiedarling

Akio said:
Though they better be hard, he has spent his entire life trying to make himself more powerful and more impressive so he would not be taken advantage of in the slytherin house so you better be asking some real impossible tasks goblet of fire worthy xD
Still don't know who if anyone Alexander would fall for, though it would be quite the hell of a twist if he fell for morgana only to realize it later their connection @indiedarling
oh my gosh, that'd be great. secret incest. like all mortal instruments craziness.

indiedarling said:
oh my gosh, that'd be great. secret incest. like all mortal instruments craziness.
Only they would actually be siblings and Alexander after some initial shock and horror might actually be ok with it, no idea how morgana would feel

BroscaHasScars said:
...What did I come back to?
Me discussing who if ever Alexander might fall for, after i siad he would admire victoria for what she plans to do but knows she only wants james

Okay then.

And I can't really do anything yet with posts. I'm waiting for Andrew and Lilly to be posted, so I can't do much yet.

BroscaHasScars said:
Okay then.
And I can't really do anything yet with posts. I'm waiting for Andrew and Lilly to be posted, so I can't do much yet.
Im about to post now so we can let the scene move on without everyone being tied down now

BroscaHasScars said:
Okay then.
You might want to have her go to the kitchen because I'm just gonna have Andrew listening to the conversation to use it against Victoria later on.

Akio said:
I just realized that Victoria is like the most desired girl in the school.

Also, @thefan1 should we have the wedding before the war? I'm pretty sure they probably won't get married after she's sent to Azkaban but a wedding might be fun, especially for the James situation.

EmilyPower said:
Also, @thefan1 should we have the wedding before the war? I'm pretty sure they probably won't get married after she's sent to Azkaban but a wedding might be fun, especially for the James situation.
James wouldn't go unless he was forced to. he'd just sit at home and sulk and imagine what's happening and torture himself.

EmilyPower said:
It'll be fun to have the wedding. I'd like to get everyone's vote on whether or not we should have the wedding though, it'll probably involve every character. Including James, because I feel Victoria would force him to go and support her.

thefan1 said:
It'll be fun to have the wedding. I'd like to get everyone's vote on whether or not we should have the wedding though, it'll probably involve every character. Including James, because I feel Victoria would force him to go and support her.
Id say have the wedding, could be very interesting, though it will probably get ugly if Andrew decides he was to consummate his relationship with Victoria

Akio said:
Id say have the wedding, could be very interesting, though it will probably get ugly if Andrew decides he was to consummate his relationship with Victoria
KWPFOWKOFKWJSLABKLCJAM

Akio said:
It'll probably fade to black. Although Andrew would probably leave James a message saying "Remember we're in our honeymoon. The bed is pretty nice, just saying"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back