• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Uhhhh i'll reply after you :3

[/QUOTE]
alright coolio i'll need to reply in the morning because it's super late and i have to get up early tomorrow

indiedarling said:
alright coolio i'll need to reply in the morning because it's super late and i have to get up early tomorrow
Okie dokie~! Nighty night sweet dreams :3

Guys I'm really sorry for not replying, yesterday was a bad day for me. I might be able to reply today in the afternoon.

thefan1 said:
Guys I'm really sorry for not replying, yesterday was a bad day for me. I might be able to reply today in the afternoon.
it's totally fine and i'm sorry to hear that. :( i hope today is better for you.

indiedarling said:
it's totally fine and i'm sorry to hear that. :( i hope today is better for you.
Aww thanks! I still have a few things to sort out but I will definitely reply today.

thefan1 said:
Aww thanks! I still have a few things to sort out but I will definitely reply today.
Take your time. Personal life comes first if it has to. Hope you feel better

Hey guys, I'm back and I promise I'll start working on a post in a few minutes but I wanted to make some things clear to make sure everyone is prepared for what is about to come.

Remember when I said we'll be having more plot twists? Well, you can make your own plot twists with other people to make your character's lives more interesting. If you think whatever you have planned will have a big impact on the rp and change a few things related to the plot then you'll have to tell me about it first. If I say it's fine, then go ahead. I won't deny any ideas, I'll just tell you to give the ones that don't work a few changes. Speaking about plot related stuff, here's what's gonna happen: Andrew is a traitor. We all know that, right? Well, @EmilyPower said that she's gonna wait for the perfect opportunity to make Andrew go to the Minister and tell him about the Order. This is going to lead to a big battle. And I mean BIG. I was hoping to get the ones with characters outside the Order with pureblood elitist views against the Order. This battle will lead to some people being separated from the rest of the group, they're practically gonna disappear. The ones who don't get captured will probably hide from the Ministry. The Ministry is going to go out of control. There are going to be more dead muggles, muggleborns and squibs, Hogwarts is gonna be a nightmare and so on. Why am I telling you this? Because I need you to make plans for your characters. Are they going to escape? Are they going to be captured by the Ministry? I'd work out ideas with other people if I were you. For example, @indiedarling and I already know where our characters are going to be. If any of this seems confusing, please PM me and ask me any questions you want.

I dont mind getting captured as long as some interesting people get caught for me to interact with. Might be able to revel my plot twist during the time

Akio said:
I dont mind getting captured as long as some interesting people get caught for me to interact with. Might be able to revel my plot twist during the time
Victoria and James are gonna be there but they're gonna be sharing a cell so interaction with your character might be hard. Captured Order members are ending up in Azkaban.

I'm all for any ideas with Iggy but seeing as she hasn't really formed relationships with anyone, that might difficult.

indiedarling said:
if not, they will by the time they get out. if they ever get out.
I know my guy does already. Hes a duelist but he learned the potronus for a different reason

Akio said:
I hope everyone knows the potronus in Azkaban
They won't be able to cast it though. They're gonna get dementors every night which will drain their energy and they won't be able to cast a patronus without their wands. Their escape plan is going to have to be pretty elaborate if they want to get out alive.

thefan1 said:
They won't be able to cast it though. They're gonna get dementors every night which will drain their energy and they won't be able to cast a patronus without their wands. Their escape plan is going to have to be pretty elaborate if they want to get out alive.
Casting it won't get them out. To many dementors. But it might keep the sane

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Casting it won't get them out. To many dementors. But it might keep the same
I know. That's why I think knowing how to cast a patronus wouldn't help them.

thefan1 said:
I know. That's why I think knowing how to cast a patronus wouldn't help them.
Some who went to Azkaban used it to keep them sane for awhile. The linger their there though the worse it will be there there would be no way to resist if they came all at once

Akio said:
Some who went to Azkaban used it to keep them sane for awhile. The linger their there though the worse it will be there there would be no way to resist if they came all at once
Actually, their wands were taken from them as soon as they were sentenced and I'm pretty sure a wand is needed to perform the spell because of how complicated it is. So, they probably wouldn't be able to use the spell. I know they tried to hold on to their happiest memories to keep them sane though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back