• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saru said:
I believe @Crimson smile was throwing a ball for the ministry side of the Rp. At the Addams manor, but I could be wrong about though. While the Order had their thing, the ministry had something as well.
Actually the Addams family will be throwing a Christmas ball and everyone is invited. I'm thinking it could occur just before school begins again

Between some quite possible. My guys somewhat in the middle of moral ground though hes joining the order because hes a mudblood. Be interesting to see someone try to tempt him away

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Actually the Addams family will be throwing a Christmas ball and everyone is invited. I'm thinking it could occur just before school begins again

[/QUOTE]
Ah I see. I have remembered the occasion incorrectly. It should be interesting to see

i feel like everyone is waiting for me to post again i'll post in a bit, my computers dead so i'm waiting for it to turn back on

indiedarling said:
i feel like everyone is waiting for me to post again i'll post in a bit, my computers dead so i'm waiting for it to turn back on
Im just waiting for anyone to post who was already in the situation :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back