• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
indiedarling said:
do it, do it! i think a ravenclaw house member would be awesome because we don't have many
I'll keep working on ironing out the details and stuff. I'm just idea-less after ravenclaw. Maybe I'll add Arnaldus's little brother for a sibling dynamic since I usually don't do that and just place him in ravenclaw.

But I was thinking the same as for the reason for a ravenclaw character. It would be awesome to add some more characters in that house.

Yea i was avoiding slytherin because i saw how many there were xD so i went for gryffindor (which i thought would be the reigning house lol) and hufflepuff :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I take it the headmaster hasnt been needed because I haven't been tagged xD lol also if the order has a meeting tag me

[/QUOTE]
Everyone is meeting at the potter house right now though

also @HoneyBear\-Kat I hope he really does not try to duel me, he has been a dueling club members for several years and is quite the scary duelist though he only seems to get average grades

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah I figured they were still their

[/QUOTE]
This is supposed to be an order meeting i think, at least eventually. Though right now everyones watching the James victoria stare down and im getting wands pointed at me

Akio said:
Everyone is meeting at the potter house right now though
also @HoneyBear\-Kat I hope he really does not try to duel me, he has been a dueling club members for several years and is quite the scary duelist though he only seems to get average grades
No he assesses situations before acting on gut feelings, or in this case, rumors xDd

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol I'm gonna have Theodore just like walk in like"Yo whats up! Let's take down some death eaters xD

[/QUOTE]
lol most people think my guy is a death eater. or at least a future one. He practices dark arts

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol my guys been pretty useless thus far

[/QUOTE]
Im new, im useless to

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]my guys the headmaster you would expect him to have some use xD

[/QUOTE]
Nawww

BroscaHasScars said:
Ugh. Work is murder. I need to figure out what Cass should be doing.
REacting to the almost fight goign on

Someone give me a summary of the fight so I can make sense of things and have Theodore enter and be all cold and threatening and make them stop fighting

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Someone give me a summary of the fight so I can make sense of things and have Theodore enter and be all cold and threatening and make them stop fighting

[/QUOTE]
Basically my character walked in and wands were pulled on him which should tell you something about your reputation

BroscaHasScars said:
To be honest, I think Serenity would have the better reaction of the two, but I'm waiting for Lilly's post first.
Im kind of waiting for posts as well so i dont just react and leave everyone behind since he addressed the whole and i want to see how many people pull wands on him before he speaks again

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmm not alot of help

[/QUOTE]
Thats litterly why a fights about to start. My character is one of the most ruthless die hard slytherins of his house who also happens to be a Parselmouth with a massive snake similar to voldemorts Niagi who actively practices dark arts ((well known or at least well rumored by students, not sure how well the teachers know or they would stop him.)) He's also one of the best duelers of the dueling club making him quite the scary presence as an enemy. He walked in, ridiculed them a little bit for paying such attention to romantic foolishness when their supposed to a group who challenges the ministry of magic and someone pulled a wand on him the second they realized he was there

Eh I got writers block I mean don't really see much space for the headmaster seems like without teachers or more adult characters headmaster is left out of the loop lol it's kind of suspicious if he's not around when he is needed (at Hogwarts) so yeah

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Eh I got writers block I mean don't really see much space for the headmaster seems like without teachers or more adult characters headmaster is left out of the loop lol it's kind of suspicious if he's not around when he is needed (at Hogwarts) so yeah

[/QUOTE]
You might want a second character then lol

Everyone was doing their own thing for a while, until Andrew appeared, acting friendly with Victoria. James got jealous, but even more so when he found out that they were engaged. THEN Akio's character walked in.

BroscaHasScars said:
Everyone was doing their own thing for a while, until Andrew appeared, acting friendly with Victoria. James got jealous, but even more so when he found out that they were engaged. THEN Akio's character walked in.
Ya, it was bad timing followed by even worse timing. My guy just decided to walk in when everyone was acting all high strung

Users who are viewing this thread

Back