• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
Bellatrix is my favorite. Which one are you watching?
The first one xD it gives me the nostalgias :'3

Saru said:
Strangely I'm uncertain if I have a favorite character. Plenty of characters that were close such as Flitwick among professors with Mcgonagall and now snape after him. Hermione out of all the students and Sirius out of the marauders. But a true #1 favorite I don't know if I have one.
Though I am quite intrigued by Grindlewalds character.
Yea i dont have just ONE favorite lolol

NOW IM WATCHING THE HOBBIT <3333 kili and tauriel :'D <3 they are so beautiful <333 i never ship my character crushed (aka kili) but they are PERFECT together c': even if Tauriel never really existed

i was so behind on OOC jeez but it was really funny to read everyone's reaction to Victoria and Andrew's engagement announcement and poor James is having a real fit and he doesn't even realize it's because he has feelings for Victoria, like real feelings, because he's never truly had feelings for someone before besides Apus. i have this idea in my head that somewhere around like their third or fourth year James and Apus confessed having feelings for each other one late night in the common room and then pretended like it didn't happen the next morning xD

indiedarling said:
i was so behind on OOC jeez but it was really funny to read everyone's reaction to Victoria and Andrew's engagement announcement and poor James is having a real fit and he doesn't even realize it's because he has feelings for Victoria, like real feelings, because he's never truly had feelings for someone before besides Apus. i have this idea in my head that somewhere around like their third or fourth year James and Apus confessed having feelings for each other one late night in the common room and then pretended like it didn't happen the next morning xD
My guy is a 4th year so hes already among the older crowd, though wonder what he just said might piss james off or not xD

large.gif

HOUSE PRIDE WOO

Akio said:
My guy is a 4th year so hes already among the older crowd, though wonder what he just said might piss james off or not xD
probably, especially since James is on edge but he's also pretty out of it.. i'm waiting for some of the other people to reply before i do

i think i'm going to make another CS for possibly another canon character because with James i'm having to wait awhile between replies and i'm sort of obsessed with this roleplay xD

Holy crayola xD i only re-read the first paragraph of my crappy post and i already see so many typos xD

indiedarling said:
i think i'm going to make another CS for possibly another canon character because with James i'm having to wait awhile between replies and i'm sort of obsessed with this roleplay xD
Thats why i never have less than two characters in a roleplay *snaps fingers and points* ;D

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Holy crayola xD i only re-read the first paragraph of my crappy post and i already see so many typos xD

[/QUOTE]
your posts are always good shhhhhh

indiedarling said:
with all the plot twists and such and the complex characterizations, i wish this was a fanfiction because i'd totally read it
AGREED!

SO MUCH DRAMAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT >:33

indiedarling said:
your posts are always good shhhhhh
Thats not true xD i have trouble explaining what i envision sometimes and im like, mentally banging my head against the keyboard....sometimes physically O.o

Jk i lied i use my

Phone xD not a computer :'3

i'm thinking either Lucy or Molly Weasley as my second character? or maybe the daughter of Cormac McLaggen or Oliver Woods' daughter

indiedarling said:
story of my life xD
LOLOLOL xD nah i love the way you describe your stuffs :3 that what you just posted was like...DAYUM WHOO! *fans self* SUPA HAWT FIYA

indiedarling said:
haha I was thinking of another character for me and this Rp as well. But I have no ideas other then maybe a ravenclaw house character.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was actually another character i was thinking of bringing in but then i pushed it aside cause i didnt want to introduce MORE characters right now xD

Maybe i will in le future =u=b

Saru said:
haha I was thinking of another character for me and this Rp as well. But I have no ideas other then maybe a ravenclaw house character.
do it, do it! i think a ravenclaw house member would be awesome because we don't have many

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]There was actually another character i was thinking of bringing in but then i pushed it aside cause i didnt want to introduce MORE characters right now xD
Maybe i will in le future =u=b

[/QUOTE]
more plot twists?

I want an animagus chara thooooo oxo cause...i like teh aminals :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back