• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saru said:
I'm not sure if that will happen or not. But it's a possibility for certain, your characters reputation from what I can see will raise a few eyebrows though with his presence.
It might or it might not, hes not coming in wands raised but he is being careful and another thing hes known for is his absolute ruthlessness, benefiting one of his house so thats not in his favor

BroscaHasScars said:
Okay, let me just say:
I SO KNEW THAT THEY WERE ENGAGED. I KNEW IT.

...There were hints, okay?
I thought they were dating and Victoria was being a two-timin' gal xD

lol, nope. Victoria isn't dating James, but likes him in that way. However, she's engaged to Andrew. If I were to guess, I'd say that it's a marriage of convince, maybe it was arranged when they were kids. Stuff like that would be common among pureblood families.

BroscaHasScars said:
lol, nope. Victoria isn't dating James, but likes him in that way. However, she's engaged to Andrew. If I were to guess, I'd say that it's a marriage of convince, maybe it was arranged when they were kids. Stuff like that would be common among pureblood families.
Happened more then once, wonder if she'll follow it though

BroscaHasScars said:
No no xD i thought Victoria and Andrew were dating lol cause she said somethinng in one of her posts that made me think she was having a secret relationship with andrew and James didnt know :3

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Morgana already almost ran him over, but she's more worried about the others at the moment

[/QUOTE]
Did she? It was kind of confusing, thought she was talking about Andrew

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]She said sorry to someone she almost ran over getting to the door. Which would be your guy.

[/QUOTE]
He is the guy at the door xD Andrew already walked in. He came after andrew did

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]she was outside. So she walked to the door, almost ran him over, said sorry, went inside, saw Andrew and went blank.

[/QUOTE]
Ah that makes sense

thefan1 said:
It's so fun to watch everyone's reaction. And yes, the marriage was out of convenience.
Figured, matter of whether she plans to go through with it or she just needed a hammer to hit James with

BroscaHasScars said:
Just to be clear, Victoria doesn't like him in a romantic way. She's trying to fool herself into believing she actually likes him to make the marriage easier.

thefan1 said:
Just to be clear, Victoria doesn't like him in a romantic way. She's trying to fool herself into believing she actually likes him to make the marriage easier.
Figured, wonder if anyone is gonna notice if my character just walks in the house with his snake

Akio said:
Figured, wonder if anyone is gonna notice if my character just walks in the house with his snake
Maybe, but I doubt they'll make it a big deal. These kids have been through a lot in just a few months so I figure a snake wouldn't really shock them.

thefan1 said:
Maybe, but I doubt they'll make it a big deal. These kids have been through a lot in just a few months so I figure a snake wouldn't really shock them.
Probably not, but more for his reputation. My character was always one of the more die hard slytherins and some have even passed rumors that he was attempting to become the next dark lord and that he practices dark arts ((the later statement being true though for a different reason))

Akio said:
Probably not, but more for his reputation. My character was always one of the more die hard slytherins and some have even passed rumors that he was attempting to become the next dark lord and that he practices dark arts ((the later statement being true though for a different reason))
Well, a similar situation happened in the rp with some students coming from pureblood families fighting others. I think that as long as your character doesn't raise his wand he'll be alright.

thefan1 said:
Well, a similar situation happened in the rp with some students coming from pureblood families fighting others. I think that as long as your character doesn't raise his wand he'll be alright.
Still will probably be challenged though, maybe not attacked but he did just walk in without permission becuase the door was open

Last edited by a moderator:
*is watching Le Harry Potterz*

I have to say, Snape is probably my favorite character...or at least one of three :3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*is watching Le Harry Potterz*
I have to say, Snape is probably my favorite character...or at least one of three :3

[/QUOTE]
Bellatrix is my favorite. Which one are you watching?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*is watching Le Harry Potterz*

[/QUOTE]
thefan1 said:
Bellatrix is my favorite. Which one are you watching?
Strangely I'm uncertain if I have a favorite character. Plenty of characters that were close such as Flitwick among professors with Mcgonagall and now snape after him. Hermione out of all the students and Sirius out of the marauders. But a true #1 favorite I don't know if I have one.

Though I am quite intrigued by Grindlewalds character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back