• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honestly most of the Order would be able to create their own spells right? They're old enough and their parents probably felt the need to teach them spell lore right?

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Honestly most of the Order would be able to create their own spells right? They're old enough and their parents probably felt the need to teach them spell lore right?

[/QUOTE]
I'm just going to let certain characters make their own spells for now because it fits their character. That's why I'm letting Arnaldus have his own spell. However, not all characters will be able to do this until later in the rp and the spell can only be used when strictly necessary.

I've noticed some have added a lot of info about their characters wand including a pic and wandlore info, so I decided to something similar. By adding Arnaldus's wand appearance and the wood lore for his willow wand and core.

thefan1 said:
Potter's house, it's the holidays so they're all spending their holidays with them.
Jesus everyone is there? Well that confuses how to jump into this

Akio said:
Jesus everyone is there? Well that confuses how to jump into this
well not everyone, members of the new order. i'm not sure which side your character would stand on. so basically, there's the new order which a group, the majority of our student characters, have joined and then there's the dark lords which are spear headed by Victoria's father who is also Minister of Magic.

indiedarling said:
well not everyone, members of the new order. i'm not sure which side your character would stand on. so basically, there's the new order which a group, the majority of our student characters, have joined and then there's the dark lords which are spear headed by Victoria's father who is also Minister of Magic.
Another group of dark lords? Lovely. Really depends on their leaders. He's a fiercely independent person and while he practices dark arts himself and believes all magic should be free to practice he does not belief in willful misuse of it and even less of the aggression against muggle born and half bloods. He cares little for pure blood mania

Akio said:
Another group of dark lords? Lovely. Really depends on their leaders. He's a fiercely independent person and while he practices dark arts himself and believes all magic should be free to practice he does not belief in willful misuse of it and even less of the aggression against muggle born and half bloods. He cares little for pure blood mania
then he'd most definitely be on the new orders side. just have him show up late to the Potter's or just say he was already there and sleeping and the noise from James' anger at Andrew and Victoria woke him up

indiedarling said:
then he'd most definitely be on the new orders side. just have him show up late to the Potter's or just say he was already there and sleeping and the noise from James' anger at Andrew and Victoria woke him up
He'll probably have come late intentionally, since he would have wanted to observe who took the orders side

indiedarling said:
alright, makes sense
Well im gonna post a few times tonight to at least introduce myself while i read the last page to figure out whats happening currently, still kind of wonder what they'll think of one of the most die hard slytherins type characters suddenly showing up to join them with his snake

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I should read OOC more often xD

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps, I'm trying to think how I want my post to sound, my first post in an rp always are bad

Akio said:
Perhaps, I'm trying to think how I want my post to sound, my first post in an rp always are bad
The first ones are always the hardest especially when jumping into the rp after it already started (like i did like two days ago xD )

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]The first ones are always the hardest especially when jumping into the rp after it already started (like i did like two days ago xD )

[/QUOTE]
Yup, im about to intrude onto your guys order meeting uninvited as one of the slytherins who actually practices dark arts and is a parselmouth so him showing up might be a bit of a shocker to those inside

Akio said:
Yup, im about to intrude onto your guys order meeting uninvited as one of the slytherins who actually practices dark arts and is a parselmouth so him showing up might be a bit of a shocker to those inside
Oooohhhh dear...things are about to get a lot more tense then they already are xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oooohhhh dear...things are about to get a lot more tense then they already are xD

[/QUOTE]
Hes actually planning to help the order if they let him, hes actually muggle born ((or at least he believes he is as do most)) so all that blood superiority stuff doesent apply to him

BeamMeUpScotty said:
HOLY SHIT ANOTHER SLYTHERIN! XO (No offence mate @HoneyBear\-Kat
Technically we have more Gryffindors then Slytheriens still. As for me I've been a slytherien since the beginning of harry potter and not changing that xD . Besides all my character is doing right now is knocking on the door

Im just being finicky here xD but your post said the snake opened his eyes....snakes dont have eyelids oxo sorry xD just thought i should point that out hope you dont think im being rude ;~;

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back