• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i posted this before a lot of you joined so i thought i'd make the offer for the new people, i made a roleplay that's going to go through all three generations included in the Harry Potter books. we just started the marauder era and we're looking for more characters, specifically girls but we can take more guys as well. we still need a Peter and a Severus and possibly a Regulus i believe so if any of you want to join, here's the link: Casual - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

myself, @thefan1 , @Saru , @Camilla Riddle are all in it from this roleplay and we'd love to have you join

Would it be out of line or op for myself to have Arnaldus create his own spell to be used as his signature spell there after? Similar to how others such as Severus and Hermione had done.

Saru said:
Would it be out of line or op for myself to have Arnaldus create his own spell to be used as his signature spell there after? Similar to how others such as Severus and Hermione had done.
i don't think it would be because it seems pretty in character but i would wait to see what @thefan1 says

indiedarling said:
i don't think it would be because it seems pretty in character but i would wait to see what @thefan1 says
Ok thanks. I thought it would fit the character as well, but wouldn't want to overstep and do something unfair or may cause issue. But I'll wait for @thefan1 to see what she says.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]The Addam's family has several spell's only known to their family. I like how much advantage I have with my non-canon family

[/QUOTE]
Really? Haha sounds cool.

i'm working on a reply right now but it might take a bit because i'm writing whenever i have freetime during classes and i'm on my phone

indiedarling said:
yay you're back!!!! are you feeling better?
Mostly. I have a problem where my blood sugar drops constantly, so I have to eat every three hours or I get shaky and maybe pass out. Last night it dropped too much and I couldn't get up from where I was at. But I'm better now, just a little weak

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Mostly. I have a problem where my blood sugar drops constantly, so I have to eat every three hours or I get shaky and maybe pass out. Last night it dropped too much and I couldn't get up from where I was at. But I'm better now, just a little weak

[/QUOTE]
oh my :( i'm so sorry, i'm glad you're feeling a bit better now

thefan1 said:
@Saru he can have a signature spell. Just make sure it isn't too powerful and dangerous.
The spell I was leaning towards that may fit within a not too powerful and dangerous category would be, Arnaldus inventing a third stage of the Ventus spell. "Ventus Vehemens" according to the Latin translation.

It would basically allow for a minor to moderate offensive technique while at the same time provide a defensive technique. A spell that would create a strong gust of wind that would be sizable enough to knock multiple foes off their feet and potentially counter a offensive spell at the same time.

Saru said:
The spell I was leaning towards that may fit within a not too powerful and dangerous category would be, Arnaldus inventing a third stage of the Ventus spell. "Ventus Vehemens" according to the Latin translation.
It would basically allow for a minor to moderate offensive technique while at the same time provide a defensive technique. A spell that would create a strong gust of wind that would be sizable enough to knock multiple foes off their feet and potentially counter a offensive spell at the same time.
Alright, fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back