• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HoneyBear-Kat] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31508-broscahasscars/ said:
@BroscaHasScars[/URL]
Sorry OxO I thought Cassandra was younger than him ^u^' heh heh...heh..
Nope. She's seventeen. Maybe you were thinking of Serenity. She's a first year.

It's all good, though. Maybe he was just messing with her instead, then?

BroscaHasScars said:
Nope. She's seventeen. Maybe you were thinking of Serenity. She's a first year.
It's all good, though. Maybe he was just messing with her instead, then?
yea for some reason i WAS thinking of Serenity xD but we'll just say he was just messing xD

explosiveKitten said:
*suddenly looks up* Honey?!
Maybe Joey can just wake up and go downstairs? Emily is supposed to bring in Andrew soon so there will be something to talk about. Besides, it'll be interesting to see Andrew interact with a muggleborn when he's supposed to act like he's a good person.

Out of curiosity I went and took a quiz to find what my house and wand would be, apparently I'm a gryffindor with a 14' 1/2 yew wand and unicorn hair core, that is slightly springy flexibility. Wasn't expecting that xD

Saru said:
Out of curiosity I went and took a quiz to find what my house and wand would be, apparently I'm a gryffindor with a 14' 1/2 yew wand and unicorn hair core, that is slightly springy flexibility. Wasn't expecting that xD
i took the pottermore sorting quiz today and got sorted into Ravenclaw and my wand is apparently laurel wood, 12 2/4", with dragon heartstring core and supple flexibility, i thought for sure i'd be a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff xD

indiedarling said:
i took the pottermore sorting quiz today and got sorted into Ravenclaw and my wand is apparently laurel wood, 12 2/4", with dragon heartstring core and supple flexibility, i thought for sure i'd be a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff xD
I used the same source. I was thinking hufflepuff or ravenclaw outside of the fact they were my two favorite houses, it just seemed more fitting with other traits I have or thought I had in common with them. But I got Gryffindor instead which I suppose could be fitting. Haha

A yew wand was cool to receive but was sort of surprised by the rest. I imagine a unicorn hair would fit many hufflepuffs going by what I read and its loyalty though.

Laurel wood really? Sounds cool I'm curious now of the wand wood info, I think I'll read up on that. I haven't seen that one very much or I just haven't selected it enough as a reading choice on wand info.

Saru said:
I used the same source. I was thinking hufflepuff or ravenclaw outside of the fact they were my two favorite houses, it just seemed more fitting with other traits I have or thought I had in common with them. But I got Gryffindor instead which I suppose could be fitting. Haha
A yew wand was cool to receive but was sort of surprised by the rest. I imagine a unicorn hair would fit many hufflepuffs going by what I read and its loyalty though.

Laurel wood really? Sounds cool I'm curious now of the wand wood info, I think I'll read up on that. I haven't seen that one very much or I just haven't selected it enough as a reading choice on wand info.
yeah, i read the little snippet it had about all my wands details and it seems my wand is pretty fickle but smart, susceptible to the dark arts, and if it's unhappy with it's owner it will easily switch to another user.

i don't consider myself incredibly smart, i'm more loyal and brave than i am wise so Ravenclaw was certainly a shock. i can definitely see you in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but there's a theory that Gryffindor is really a mix of all three of the other houses so maybe that's why you got sorted there.

indiedarling said:
you definitely should, it's a very interesting and fun roleplay to be a part of
I like harry potter and know a decent amount about it, just considering. How many people are in the sytherin house?

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I took the quiz I'm a slytherin

[/QUOTE]
in every quiz ever im always slytherin, im to selfish and ruthless to be anything else other then perhaps ravenclaw

indiedarling said:
there's quite a few i believe.. like the majority of the people
mhm thats a surprise, i would have thought there would be more griffindors then any other house

Slytherin

Kota Addams

Victoria Knight

Lupus Malfoy

Morgana Riddle

Andrew Williams

Hufflepuff

Arnaldus Smith

Dorian Rumancek

Serenity Scamander

Paige Kingsley

Gryffindor

Apus Malfoy

James Potter

Johanna Kaulia

Lily Potter

Cassandra Longbottom

Rose Weasley

Rey Lupin

Greyson Kingsley

Ravenclaw

Andre Montaque

Carsa Addams

Reagan Ginel

Camilla Bryant

Just kidding! Gryffindor wins

indiedarling said:
yeah, i read the little snippet it had about all my wands details and it seems my wand is pretty fickle but smart, susceptible to the dark arts, and if it's unhappy with it's owner it will easily switch to another user.
i don't consider myself incredibly smart, i'm more loyal and brave than i am wise so Ravenclaw was certainly a shock. i can definitely see you in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but there's a theory that Gryffindor is really a mix of all three of the other houses so maybe that's why you got sorted there.
The fact it will strike a thief spontaneously with lightning if they attempt to steal it. Makes it most glorious indeed! xD

I wasn't thinking of it in terms of intelligence for me and my thought of ravenclaw fitting, was just the creativity mainly and some other traits. While hufflepuff for the many traits it has that fit me or I think I possess. It's true they do say that about Gryffindor so perhaps that is why I got sorted into that house.

But Thanks! :) it's kind of you to say.

I can definitely see you in any of those three houses though.

Last edited by a moderator:
indiedarling said:
Slytherin
Kota Addams

Victoria Knight

Lupus Malfoy

Morgana Riddle

Andrew Williams

Hufflepuff

Arnaldus Smith

Dorian Rumancek

Serenity Scamander