• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
from the little I read (to get a gist so i could jump in):

-Its winter

-just snowed

-night time

-aaaaanddd....theyre not at Hogwarts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]from the little I read (to get a gist so i could jump in):
-Its winter

-just snowed

-night time

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. They're at Harry Potter's house

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]from the little I read (to get a gist so i could jump in):
-Its winter

-just snowed

-night time

[/QUOTE]
correct, correct, correct, and correct! they're at the Potter's because it's safe haven for them to discuss and work on new order matters. oh, and it's Christmas break, two days before Christmas actually!

indiedarling said:
correct, correct, correct, and correct! they're at the Potter's because it's safe haven for them to discuss and work on new order matters. oh, and it's Christmas break, two days before Christmas actually!
Alrighty :D so if everyone is at the Potter house...should i perhaps make my characters late arrivals? idk how else i should approach this >u<

Of course xD That would be awesome. Even best friends if you prefer, they are in the same year :)

also, I'm gonna have Rey just arriving at the Potter House. By use of Apparition. She'll have gone for her license right after she turned 17 the year before, and have a full license by now of course.

Ah, she's in the Potter's house, in a guest room. You can have Rey show up however you want, and if need be, she'll meet up with her. (Like to answer the door if she knocks, etc.)

@HoneyBear\-Kat i really like how you put in Paige's school girl crush on James, that'll help a lot with James' character development as well so that was really good idea (^.^)

indiedarling said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat i really like how you put in Paige's school girl crush on James, that'll help a lot with James' character development as well so that was really good idea (^.^)
Oh thanks :3 i was just trying to stay realistic, ya know? I mean being a potter....all kinds of girls are gonna be all over you xD and shes young too so shes very naive and innocent xD

indiedarling said:
well james adores being admired so it works :D
Ah! I see xD though, i dont think hed know, since Paige is very quiet and mostly keeps to herself xD unless Greyson gives it away...if he hasnt already xD

But the thought is still there I suppose :333

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Ah! I see xD though, i dont think hed know, since Paige is very quiet and mostly keeps to herself xD unless Greyson gives it away...if he hasnt already xD
But the thought is still there I suppose :333

[/QUOTE]
he tends to assume everyone is in love with him, so i can see him like joking about it without knowing and sending her into a blushing tizzy

indiedarling said:
he tends to assume everyone is in love with him, so i can see him like joking about it without knowing and sending her into a blushing tizzy
OH. MY. GOSH. YES.

i just thought i'd clear up that James and Victoria aren't dating but we're developing relationships between different characters and James is a flirt so who knows what might happen in the future..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back