• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
finally finished my second character!!! woo!!! if anyone wants to be friends or has any ideas concerning her, just let me know. i'm open to pretty much anything.

indiedarling said:
finally finished my second character!!! woo!!! if anyone wants to be friends or has any ideas concerning her, just let me know. i'm open to pretty much anything.
Considering she doesent put much stock in emotion she might get along with my character known for his absolute ruthless and hes pretty good at reading people so he may find out about what pains her faster then she thinks. Hes actually a good friend to those he respects and hes a muggle born slytherin so he gets a lot of that blood mania crap

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Considering she doesent put much stock in emotion she might get along with my character known for his absolute ruthless and hes pretty good at reading people so he may find out about what pains her faster then she thinks. Hes actually a good friend to those he respects and hes a muggle born slytherin so he gets a lot of that blood mania crap
yeah i can see them getting along pretty well. i would say that they probably weren't friends before now because she's close with the Potter-Weasley clan and that whole lot, so she probably would've stayed clear of him at school. but maybe they could become friends of sorts as they both join the order.

indiedarling said:
yeah i can see them getting along pretty well. i would say that they probably weren't friends before now because she's close with the Potter-Weasley clan and that whole lot, so she probably would've stayed clear of him at school. but maybe they could become friends of sorts as they both join the order.
Yeah, he doesnt exactly have many friends at school ethier, even the slyherin house which respects him also largely fears him though he does nothing to help himself in that regard. They'll probably meet and talk after he joins the order

Akio said:
Yeah, he doesnt exactly have many friends at school ethier, even the slyherin house which respects him also largely fears him though he does nothing to help himself in that regard. They'll probably meet and talk after he joins the order
i'm planning on her being sort of a big sister figure even though she's the same age as most of the kids because she's so mature for her age so she's going to come in at some point and settle the tension and make everyone sit down and chill out

indiedarling said:
i'm planning on her being sort of a big sister figure even though she's the same age as most of the kids because she's so mature for her age so she's going to come in at some point and settle the tension and make everyone sit down and chill out
My guy is probably the guy who asks the hard questions and does the hard thing to fight the death eaters. He has little mercy in him and he'll be one of those who probably forces the group to ask themselves how far will they go to win the war\

BroscaHasScars said:
AUGH. I wanna make a new character now!
Then make one xD

Guys. You don't even KNOW how many plot twist are coming up in this RP. Trust me, there are like a thousand of them. Sorry for not posting, I fell asleep but I'll start working on a post now.

thefan1 said:
Guys. You don't even KNOW how many plot twist are coming up in this RP. Trust me, there are like a thousand of. Sorry for not posting, I fell asleep but I'll start working on a post now.
YAY i love plot twists

indiedarling said:
i'll post in about an hour
Think i should post before or after you? Planning to say anything special to andrew or would you rather have me point my wand at victoria first?

i'm going to have James barrel at Alexander physically since he's so blinded by rage and other emotions at the moment. i feel like he would act impulsively like that, even stupidly. so then Alexander can use whatever spell he wishes to take James out except the killing curse of course and anything too harmful because i'm pretty sure that wouldn't roll over well with any of the already-members of the order. i'm going to introduce Iggy too into this quarrel so

indiedarling said:
i'm going to have James barrel at Alexander physically since he's so blinded by rage and other emotions at the moment. i feel like he would act impulsively like that, even stupidly. so then Alexander can use whatever spell he wishes to take James out except the killing curse of course and anything too harmful because i'm pretty sure that wouldn't roll over well with any of the already-members of the order. i'm going to introduce Iggy too into this quarrel so
So no Curaticious curse huh, good to note. Ill probably just have the snake attack him, since an aggressive threat to his person is more then enough to make his snake spring into action especially if James get close

Akio said:
So no Curaticious curse huh, good to note. Ill probably just have the snake attack him, since an aggressive threat to his person is more then enough to make his snake spring into action especially if James get close
sounds good

Thinking of placing Ezekiel into the Rp here soon. While Arnaldus is with Camilla, I'll intro Ezekiel with a appearance with the group in the main room and kitchen.

So many people on the side of order seem related if one were to die i could just imagine the massive amount of grief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back