• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
Actually, their wands were taken from them as soon as they were sentenced and I'm pretty sure a wand is needed to perform the spell because of how complicated it is. So, they probably wouldn't be able to use the spell. I know they tried to hold on to their happiest memories to keep them sane though.
My character lacks those. Unless you talk about some time with his snake

EmilyPower said:
Don't worry, the one with most possibilities of going insane is Victoria.
Somehow, Victoria almost going insane happens in every 19 Years Later rp. The funny thing is that @EmilyPower is always the one who tortures her.

thefan1 said:
Somehow, Victoria almost going insane happens in every 19 Years Later rp. The funny thing is that @EmilyPower is always the one who tortures her.
Can't help it, insane Victoria was pretty fun last time. Even if she killed my character.

EmilyPower said:
Don't worry, the one with most possibilities of going insane is Victoria.
He has a secret plot twist but his muggles father beat him and his mother was a withdrawn drug attic. Being a muggles born slytherien friends didn't happen. Only his snake kept him sane

God If I knew you guys were gonna be out of the school so often I don't know if I would have chosen to be headmaster lol but whats going on anything I can jump into?

indiedarling said:
and James will practically go insane watching Victoria go insane
Yay! Trust me, the best thing about the last rp was Victoria pretending to go insane and then actually starting to go insane.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]God If I knew you guys were gonna be out of the school so often I don't know if I would have chosen to be headmaster lol but whats going on anything I can jump into?

[/QUOTE]
Lestrange is in the Slytherin common room, you could go talk to her.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]God If I knew you guys were gonna be out of the school so often I don't know if I would have chosen to be headmaster lol but whats going on anything I can jump into?

[/QUOTE]
well once Andrew betrays the order, i bet he could jump in because that's when the war will really start and Hogwarts is going to be effected and some students will return so

i get the feeling that my character will become more like bellatrix in this aka being the person to implement the crucio spell multiple times <3

Honestly James and Victoria starting to go insane might keep him sane trying to help them

EmilyPower said:
Yay! Trust me, the best thing about the last rp was Victoria pretending to go insane and then actually starting to go insane.
Technically, she was just pretending to be insane to make sure Voldemort wouldn't kill her.

hey guys, sorry. I can only hang out with my bf on the weekend so I don't check my phone that often, and I wasn't getting my notifications. Brosca just told me I was missing stuff . I'll catch up.

also, I would like Morgana out. I gave presents fir everyone with her that will help, but I think she might be able to help with an escape, especially if Alexander is in there.

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]hey guys, sorry. I can only hang out with my bf on the weekend so I don't check my phone that often, and I wasn't getting my notifications. Brosca just told me I was missing stuff . I'll catch up.
also, I would like Morgana out. I gave presents fir everyone with her that will help, but I think she might be able to help with an escape, especially if Alexander is in there.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good

thefan1 said:
Technically, she was just pretending to be insane to make sure Voldemort wouldn't kill her.
I think he would kill someone if they went insane irredeemably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back