• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EmilyPower said:
Fun fact for the ones who don't know about the idea she's talking about: A while ago we were thinking about having them get married and Victoria was actually going to get pregnant.
Imagine if she got pregnant now

Akio said:
Imagine if she got pregnant now
We were going to do it after the wedding, because she'll be 17 then but we haven't decided whether we should get her pregnant or not. I mean, the baby would probably die in Azkaban anyways.

thefan1 said:
We were going to do it after the wedding, because she'll be 17 then but we haven't decided whether we should get her pregnant or not. I mean, the baby would probably die in Azkaban anyways.
Pregnant from the guy who threw her into Azkaban. That would suck

EmilyPower said:
50% of the OCC chat is gifs and Harry Potter jokes, the other half is just planning how to make Victoria's life miserable.
I know Alexander would try hard to make sure that baby lived however. With his past he is very serious about the idea that a child should not be judged by the parents sins

Akio said:
I know Alexander would try hard to make sure that baby lived however. With his past he is very serious about the idea that a child should not be judged by the parents sins
I'm gonna let you guys vote. Baby or no baby?

thefan1 said:
I'm gonna let you guys vote. Baby or no baby?
Baby, we can only gain with the baby as a plot point. What do we get without it other then james peace of mind (useless junk)

indiedarling said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat
making sure you don't miss anything too important
Sorry! I was out with family all day but im home now

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Sorry! I was out with family all day but im home now

[/QUOTE]
Should Victoria have a baby yes or no?

Oooohhhh....

Um....

I fear, James would turn into the new Snape. He love/hates the baby. Hates cause of the father, loves because of the mother xDDD

BUT IT WOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD STORY i vote for the wee babie

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oooohhhh....
Um....

I fear, James would turn into the new Snape. He love/hates the baby. Hates cause of the father, loves because of the mother xDDD

BUT IT WOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD STORY i vote for the wee babie

[/QUOTE]
You had the same reasoning as me xD

James will hate his life but stories good sooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Isnt victoria a wee bit young though? xD

[/QUOTE]
Shes in an arranged arrange. Its expected to be consummated and story telling demands it. You know if james hates the child its gonna be up to Victoria and probably Alexander to make sure she stays healthy enough to come to term

Akio said:
Shes in an arranged arrange. Its expected to be consummated and story telling demands it. You know if james hates the child its gonna be up to Victoria and probably Alexander to make sure she stays healthy enough to come to term
Hmm..

Akio said:
Why do i hear sceaming in that hmm?
Scheming?

And i dunno, some people hear what they wanna hear *shrugs* :3 i wasnt up to anything xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Scheming?
And i dunno, some people hear what they wanna hear *shrugs* :3 i wasnt up to anything xD

[/QUOTE]
Stares suspiciously* i think i know what you were thinking

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OxO? What was i thinking :o ??

[/QUOTE]
You were thinking james might have more competition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back