• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I knew that much, but I might've gotten my things mixed up (my bad, I thought they sort of WANTED kids with connections into it, like Snape spies. Like I said, my fault). I'll read around and I'll try to see how I can RP a blood purist, but it seems to be tricky to fit one in. Anyway when I get time I'll read and catch up and see how to plug her in. (And my extra male characters ARE coming if they're still wanted/needed.)

*sticks head in* Hey guys. You probably thought I'd left this rp. I didn't, I was just waiting for a moment where my character would be needed. @redwood your character can just join the ministry since they're all blood purists. Maybe they could have a meeting or something to put the blood purists characters back in the rp.

Okay, thanks for summing that up! I wasn't totally sure how they tied in but that helps. If it doesn't pan out I'm happy to stick out in chat land.

We can time skip now if you'd like and if everyone else is okay with it. I just feel bad because not everyone is involved right now and I want to involve everyone.

indiedarling said:
We can time skip now if you'd like and if everyone else is okay with it. I just feel bad because not everyone is involved right now and I want to involve everyone.
I'm sure they wont mind if I timeskip now. Quick question, since the party is in Potter's house do you want to make the opening post or do you want me to write it?

thefan1 said:
I'm sure they wont mind if I timeskip now. Quick question, since the party is in Potter's house do you want to make the opening post or do you want me to write it?
I can make the opening post, that's fine. Also, I think @Camilla Riddle is going to be making a character sheet for Lily...

EmilyPower said:
Nah, I doubt it. Why do you ask?
I wanted to know how to get the students who would be close to the minister back in the rp. I was thinking that maybe they could be in a meeting with the minister about what's going to happen and their future world domination plans. Do you think that's a good idea?

thefan1 said:
I wanted to know how to get the students who would be close to the minister back in the rp. I was thinking that maybe they could be in a meeting with the minister about what's going to happen and their future world domination plans. Do you think that's a good idea?
Sure. But Dorian and Victoria are in the ministry and in the order so where would they be?

EmilyPower said:
Sure. But Dorian and Victoria are in the ministry and in the order so where would they be?
Maybe the meeting could be for new recruits? That way Dorian and Victoria could skip the meeting and go with the others.

thefan1 said:
Maybe the meeting could be for new recruits? That way Dorian and Victoria could skip the meeting and go with the others.
Oh ok. Also, I was thinking of making another character so he might be up tonight.

Oh and remember this is happening months after the order was formed. Meaning there have been some progress and improvements. Maybe new rules, definitely improvement in their dueling skills and maybe some subtle attacks to the ministry.

i know that @Camilla Riddle is going to be roleplaying Lily and anyone else is welcome to roleplay another member of the Potter/Weasley clan or anything but I can roleplay as the family as is needed.

Oh geez haven't been getting any notifications did I miss anything? Also again anytime The headmaster is need please tag me I can't guarantee I'll get notified im I'm several rpies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back