• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Why yes, yes you are seeing a reference. I just happen to love the Merlin series. >.>

[/QUOTE]
Yessss! That's so HYPE!!! Me too man, me too.

I liked that series though sadly it ended just as I came to learn about it, plus being able to actually watch the series on tv.

okay this is going to sound really strange but i was thinking about the plot for this roleplay in the shower and how it might progress and i was thinking that things could slowly escalade until right before the christmas holiday all breaks loose and their parents find out or begin to feel suspicious and then James is all like come to my house for the holidays and then they all stay at the Potters and they either recruit the adults or find out the adults were planning their own thing and then they can end up not going back to school or going back to school i'm not sure where it would go from there

I like the idea. And yes, that did sound weird xD but yeah. Like the idea. Also, I planned on Morgana at some point working with the order, mostly for irony and the unconscious need to try and fix the world and not be like her grandfather

also i didn't know if anyone already talked about ships or what. i kind of tend to leave it up to fate, but.. i'm done for a good discussion about possible ships

I'm the same. I am open when it comes to ships for my girls, ironic, crack or otherwise.

I'd also like to see what people think of at least Morgana, since Camilla is alot more closed off about her family tree and all that.

I just love the idea of someone trying to lure Morgana to the "dark" side with talk of how Voldemort was her grandfather and blah blah blah and she'd just be "I'm not my grandfather you oaf!"

Last edited by a moderator:
indiedarling said:
i figure most people either hate James or love-hate James because he's kind of an arrogant pain in the arse xD
Camilla probably doesn't care as long as he doesn't bother her reading, but Morgana is probably as much of a pain as he is sometimes, so shed think he was amusing at the least

i feel like Morgana and James would be friends. they both are trying to prove something about themselves and i feel like they'd understand each other

@Camilla Riddle

Awesome to meet another fan of the series. DA and ME both.

@indiedarling

The ideas sound great in my opinion.

Plus ships developing in the Rp would be interesting. Am not sure how things will play out but that's also the interesting part. Seeing all of it unfold and stuff like that, both in plot and ships

I am curious if the Rp will have Quidditch matches and dances like in the series. Plus other social events and outings that would add another factor into our characters development and getting to know them all on that level. I can't remember if that was mentioned or not already for this Rp. But it would seem like a cool idea.

But either way a lot of interesting development to look forward to in the Rp.

@indiedarling

I just had the random thought of Morgana taking James to the Chamber so they can actually get to know each other. They're probably both watched pretty closely so it'd be hard to interact most of the time without it being scrutinized

@indiedarling oh my god that's a great idea! Since we'd be time skipping all the was to December we could make up some crazy crap that happened to our characters during those months for some progress, we could make them friends and we could begin with the ship thing (which I already have some of my own xD ). But I really want to involve the other students into the plot . I mean , the Headmaster could be there because the Potters invited him but how do you guys think we could include the others?

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Hmmmm maybe a social function, such as a ball, since the Potters are a pureblood family

[/QUOTE]
Mmm that could work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back