• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Btw...Notifications don't like to pop up for me...I keep FOUR RPNation tabs open so I don't see why I don't get notified. If all else fails and I haven't responded to someone in the RP, please @ me here or PM me O.o ;;

I think @Prouvaire is going to take care of Victoria for a while so the Rp continues moving smoothly.

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Would I be able to get a small summary or something?

[/QUOTE]
Not much has happened. There was a ball, a new order was created and now it's the morning of the first day of classes. The new order is meeting up and the others are going to class.

Probably with the new order but only a few people know about it and that's the founders and like 2 people who were told about it by one of the founders. She'd have to find out about the order somehow

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Maybe walking around?

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I doubt that'll work since the meeting is in the room of requirement but if you manage to make it work then I guess that could be a good way for her to start

Hmmm... Has anyone ever thought of what would happen if two people would try to use the room at the same time? Theres also the fact that the rooms door is seen if it is in use. At least in the original stories it was.

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Hmmm... Has anyone ever thought of what would happen if two people would try to use the room at the same time? Theres also the fact that the rooms door is seen if it is in use. At least in the original stories it was.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, the door can be seen but it would lead the person somewhere else. The group is leaving the door open for awhile so the other founders can go in. She might be able to get there .

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I don't really know what to do with Kota and I don't plan for Carsa to show up yet

[/QUOTE]
Well, since all of the 'good' students have their little order then why don't the 'bad' students have theirs?

thefan1 said:
Well, since all of the 'good' students have their little order then why don't the 'bad' students have theirs?
Well that would work except for the fact that Kota isn't dark. He's natural and doesn't really believe in light or dark magic. Magic is just magic. Really he just does as he likes and let's people make assumptions. I guess he does qualify as 'bad' though so that may work. Even if he doesn't really choose a side

I have to drop out of this for now. There's a lot of stress that's been coming up the last few days. It makes it really hard to keep track of what's going on in an RP as well as real life. Besides...The two James' was getting confusing to me. I'll join back up later on if this is still going on. Sorry to drop =/

KalenNighteyes said:
I have to drop out of this for now. There's a lot of stress that's been coming up the last few days. It makes it really hard to keep track of what's going on in an RP as well as real life. Besides...The two James' was getting confusing to me. I'll join back up later on if this is still going on. Sorry to drop =/
It's cool, as long as you stay HYPE!

KalenNighteyes said:
I'm sorry to hear that, you'll always be welcomed though!

@Paint The Wind Victoria didn't trap Raegan in the fire because she arrived with Arnaldus and already proved to be loyal so she doesn't need to be tested. Victoria asked her friends and Raegan so step away so only the strangers were trapped. Meaning the only ones there are supposed to be Lupus, James, Camilla and Joey.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Oh sorry! I think I got confused by the wording, I'll delete the post. I'm sorry! It's also really early in the morning.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright, don't worry about it.

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Morgana looked up at the sound of a couple of voices and noticed the two Gryffindors walking down the hall. "Hello James. Apus." She nodded to them both and stood up from her spot. While she didn't really know the two of them, she was civil to them when they did happen to meet. She raised an eyebrow at James' roughed up look and shook her head. "Merlin, what happened to you?"

[/QUOTE]
Morgana...Merlin...am I seeing a reference here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back