• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
indiedarling said:
So, hold on, are we going to roleplay some of the time out before the time skip to the holidays?
Well I was going to skip to the holidays immediately but since everyone's got other plans nos I guess we can wait for a few posts. But if everyone wants to skip to the holidays then I'll make the skip.

The post might take a while though, I'm supposed to be on stage in like 2 hours so I'm not gonna be able to post much.

I'm good with whatever. I'm just wondering what your plans are for making up for the character development that would've happened during that time? And friendships and such?

indiedarling said:
I'm good with whatever. I'm just wondering what your plans are for making up for the character development that would've happened during that time? And friendships and such?
Well that's up to you. Everyone can decide who their character is friends with. I was just thinking everyone in the order would be friends or at least in good terms with each other.

and this is to anyone, if you anybody wants to talk about possible friendships/enemyships/etc. between their character and James, you can message me. i was thinking everything would be roleplayed before but with time skips and such, i'm down for anything.

indiedarling said:
omg that sounds like so much, what part do you have? and yeah, i'm good with that.
I'm just gonna say my parents were proud when I told them I would be playing Lucy the prostitute

indiedarling said:
and this is to anyone, if you anybody wants to talk about possible friendships/enemyships/etc. between their character and James, you can message me. i was thinking everything would be roleplayed before but with time skips and such, i'm down for anything.
Hmm..... I am not sure what to do yet with Arnaldus and the time skip. But if you wanna talk over the status between James and Arnaldus I am open to ideas and how they work/converse with one another. If that makes sense?

Same for everyone else if they are interested.

Hey, I'm so sorry for not being on. Notifications, well, didn't notify me of anything, so I just sort of assumed this died. Anyway, in a brief recap, what did I miss?

redwood said:
Hey, I'm so sorry for not being on. Notifications, well, didn't notify me of anything, so I just sort of assumed this died. Anyway, in a brief recap, what did I miss?
Basically that ball happened, some students had to join the ministry, there was some minor drama and the order was created. Timeskip to the next day and the order recruited some people who walked in to their meeting with some horrible tests and now they're all in the order. I'm waiting for a few posts before we timeskip to the holidays where there will be a reunion in Potter's house.

redwood said:
It's no problem. The notification issue has hit us all at some point and still does for some.

Okay. I never was able to actually RP here, what can I safely assume my character is doing? Can I just say she joined the order when the time skip happens at the Potters? The only thing is she's sort of under-developed in terms of relationships, if that's a problem?

redwood said:
Okay. I never was able to actually RP here, what can I safely assume my character is doing? Can I just say she joined the order when the time skip happens at the Potters? The only thing is she's sort of under-developed in terms of relationships, if that's a problem?
Isn't she a blood elitist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I have no clue. Like I said, I disappeared around the third page. I remember saying that they wanted to have some connections to those that have power in the ministry, so I sort of assumed she'd jump on the order boat. I can read what I missed, but I felt like that would be the easiest thing to do in my case

redwood said:
Honestly, I have no clue. Like I said, I disappeared around the third page. I remember saying that they wanted to have some connections to those that have power in the ministry, so I sort of assumed she'd jump on the order boat. I can read what I missed, but I felt like that would be the easiest thing to do in my case
The order is the rebel group. Sort of like the order of the Phoenix. They're practically fighting against the ministry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back