• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crimson smile] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30087-pyromaniac/ said:
@Pyromaniac[/URL] What's going on with Aria?
I'm thinking of having the Addam's family throw a christmas ball at the manor. What do you guys think?
I think that's a great idea!

Be warned all the addam's family will be there and that includes the smaller branches. It's a large family about 50 strong and still going and a lot of them are weird. Potion accident's and other such things have led to strange looks. Uncle Itam had an accident with a experimental hair growth potion a few years back and now is just a giant ball of hair.

cousin%20itt.jpg

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Be warned all the addam's family will be there and that includes the smaller branches. It's a large family about 50 strong and still going and a lot of them are weird. Potion accident's and other such things have led to strange looks. Uncle Itam had an accident with a experimental hair growth potion a few years back and now is just a giant ball of hair.

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao I was just about to ask if cousin It was gonna be there xD

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]
cousin%20itt.jpg

[/QUOTE]
i laughed too hard at this xD and Pyro had some personal issues and had to stop coming online

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lmfao I was just about to ask if cousin It was gonna be there xD

[/QUOTE]
indiedarling said:
i laughed too hard at this xD and Pyro had some personal issues and had to stop coming online
Alright thanks for clearing that up. I changed it to uncle Itam for rp purposes but it doesn't have the same ring to it as Cousin It.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]God the headmaster has so little to do xD

[/QUOTE]
He could go to Potter's party

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]There's a party? Why wasn't I notified xD lol but seriously I could use a summary Im probably a bit behind

[/QUOTE]
There's a timeskip to Christmas and the Potter's are hosting a party for friends and family

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Soo no other big happenings?

[/QUOTE]
The order recruited some new people

also @thefan1 @Saru @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Camilla Riddle @Crimson smile @Solemn Jester @EmilyPower @SomatoToup123 @explosiveKitten @Paint The Wind and anyone else i may have forgotten. i was wondering if any of you would be interested in a long term roleplay that would go through the marauders era and the trio era and the next generation era. you'd have to make new characters for each era but i think the character development and relationships and overall storyline would be crazy complex, thick, and awesome.

thefan1 said:
You know I'm interested, I won't be able to make any characters now though. My teacher just loves taking our phones.
teachers tend to love doing those sorts of crazy things. but awesome, i figured you would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back