• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Camilla Riddle

Lily's post was so good omg and y'know James is just going to go all soft and show a side of him that only ever comes out around Lily because he absolutely adores her. My headcanon for James and Lily's relationship is so strong. xD I'm just waiting for other people to reply that I'm interacting with so I don't have to make a gazillion replies and so they don't have to catch up a ton in their post. But I have a really good idea for Ginny and Harry's reaction to Morgana as well.

a5d73859d08c11c9b0350e7653345f8932f9ce8d_hq.jpg

i'm sorry i had to share this, i'm laughing way too hard

BroscaHasScars said:
I decided that Serenity is clinging to James because her brothers aren't there yet. Have fun with that~
James won't mind. He loves young kids and has a super over protective tendancy so it's fitting

and even beside the intelligence, the bravery he had to carry out his smaller plans before the order shows bravery like Hermione had and sacrifice like she had so I mean, it really does fit

or even more maybe, he's a bit like how i imagine Remus being when he was younger

indiedarling said:
and even beside the intelligence, the bravery he had to carry out his smaller plans before the order shows bravery like Hermione had and sacrifice like she had so I mean, it really does fit
or even more maybe, he's a bit like how i imagine Remus being when he was younger
True I do see some comparative traits besides him being a smart guy. I haven't thought about how smart he would be or was but he does have traits that he shares with Hermione. Bravery shown in his Badger adventures before the order and stuff like that, it's a cool comparison and one I never would have thought of until you guys mentioned it.

Remus Lupin...... Another awesome comparison for Arnaldus. Yeah I can see those two comparisons with him.

Question since we had the time skip and I haven't brought it up yet with Arnie or Ooc. Would the order know about Arnaldus and his past adventures and animagus form? Since the group has grown closer and Arnie likely would have shared it with them out of trust and offering his animagus abilities to help the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saru said:
True I do see some comparative traits besides him being a smart guy. I haven't thought about how smart he would be or was but he does have traits that he shares with Hermione. Bravery shown in his Badger adventures before the order and stuff like that, it's a cool comparison and one I never would have thought of until you guys mentioned it.
Remus Lupin...... Another awesome comparison for Arnaldus. Yeah I can see those two comparisons with him.

Question since we had the time skip and I haven't brought it up yet with Arnie or Ooc. Would the order know about Arnaldus and his past adventures and animagus form? Since the group has grown closer and Arnie likely would have shared it with them out of trust and offering his animagus abilities to help the order.
Probably, if Arnie told them I'm sure they know

Saru said:

i mean that's really up to you, i think. depends if he got close enough to everyone or just a few people or what. i'm thinking that order probably has more people than like the first few that we have. but not everyone is at the Potters, only the main members, y'know what i mean?

indiedarling said:
i mean that's really up to you, i think. depends if he got close enough to everyone or just a few people or what. i'm thinking that order probably has more people than like the first few that we have. but not everyone is at the Potters, only the main members, y'know what i mean?
Yeah they probably have more people

Alright that's a good point. I am thinking of throwing it in there somehow without disrupting things. Maybe a situation comes up about his notebook or something that would fit wih him talking about his animagus form and what he had been up to before the order. Or maybe he just told some of the group during the time skip. Not sure yet whatever fits best with the Rp, but yeah I know what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back