• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it's not anything bad, i'm a volunteer in a research program for concussion in athletics so i go in every once and a while and they take some test and then i get paid

indiedarling said:
cries because i really wanna post but the person i was roleplaying with hasn't replied :'(
You can have James leave for... Well, reasons and he could find our group

Sorry, guys I've been busy with our school's musical this weekend. I've read replies, and it seems everybody is meeting in the Room of Requirement? Including the ones interested in joining the cause or no?

explosiveKitten said:
Sorry, guys I've been busy with our school's musical this weekend. I've read replies, and it seems everybody is meeting in the Room of Requirement? Including the ones interested in joining the cause or no?
Well, it's just the ones in the order. The ones who want to go must have a reason to go, has your character heard about the order yet?

explosiveKitten said:
I believe Arnie told her vaguely about it. But the time skip happened before I could react, so I'm not sure?
Maybe she could've gotten more information about it during the night

alright so i think i'm going to have James tell Apus that they can snatch some food from the Great Hall and then skip their first couple of classes because he feels the need to have one more day of being James Potter the Rebellious Prankster and he tells her about the Room of Requirement because of course his parents told him about it when he was younger and then they end up bumping into everyone else and James being him prickly, pain-in-the-arse self tries to start a fight but... and it goes from there. any ideas or thoughts?

indiedarling said:
alright so i think i'm going to have James tell Apus that they can snatch some food from the Great Hall and then skip their first couple of classes because he feels the need to have one more day of being James Potter the Rebellious Prankster and he tells her about the Room of Requirement because of course his parents told him about it when he was younger and then they end up bumping into everyone else and James being him prickly, pain-in-the-arse self tries to start a fight but... and it goes from there. any ideas or thoughts?
I think it's a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back