• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

I'm not going to lie I don't read Arabic so I have no idea , I need to find my bracelet with the Arabic writing on it ....

What I have read it means you are not sexually attracted, it doesn't mean you can't have any attraction or don't have relationships. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but believe it's not like I haven't read about it. @purplepanda288

I feel like it's Miranda, also I feel that wrong spelling in my soul. My name has a million ways to spell it.

It would be sooner but crisp and me have that surprise for you all and I need to find new dorm rooms since we have four in some rooms. @Nicole099

Yup! It's going to be the first day at this school ever though and you'll be moving in your stuff so it has to have a bit of those details in it. @ArcticViolin

poutysunshine said:
I feel like it's Miranda, also I feel that wrong spelling in my soul. My name has a million ways to spell it.
It would be sooner but crisp and me have that surprise for you all and I need to find new dorm rooms since we have four in some rooms. @Nicole099

Yup! It's going to be the first day at this school ever though and you'll be moving in your stuff so it has to have a bit of those details in it. @ArcticViolin
Very well! Thanks^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back