• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

Goooooood morning

Broah! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Not as strong as methamphetamines, butbit lets you keep your teeth.

How is everyone doing, got up at 6, had my coffee, good to go. Lets do this. Ill get the side, crisp get the othdr said. Sunshine and Nicole get the back, when turtle gets here he'll get the front with sheild and spear.

We got this. Were ready, lets go!

*Jumps from the jungle gym onto the ground fighting imaginery monsters.*

No lol. Hyper, naturally hyper coffee just amplifies it, but if I don't drink coffee I wouldnt be awake. Anyway, where do you all live?

Im in California, what country you from @JaCrispy? @Nicole099? @poutysunshine? @TurtleGod <- is secretly living in oregon, he'd be able to take 10 5-year olds on in a fight, ethics aside, cuz there's a website that tells you how many.

I like coffee

I live in the USA, sorry I don't feel comfortable giving out that. I drink energy drinks a lot. I'm not done with my vampire @ZerRu575

It's random but even if ya'll don't like each other it'll be cool because drama makes RPs fun! @Nicole099

Also @JaCrispy and me have surprise for you all but you can't know till later (:B)

Yeah my character will make a bit of drama himself. Drama's fun. So your char might hear a few things from mine.

Maybe she just wants to add a little more drama by her character being gay it would make it seem like more people dont like him which will cause drama and add more to the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ also Crisp is a girl lol. @Nicole099 My vampire does smoke and drink, she's a vampire and party girl so she does like everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back