• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

poutysunshine

Poutiest Sunshine ya know☀

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

Chat
263171lxlble1hnk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So I take it that I'm accepted even without a picture? None fit my description well enough.

The other two have to give you a rating but I think you gave enough details. So I'm 98% sure yea you're accepted! Thanks for joining, I like him! @Milus

Would a crossover between races be fine?

I mean I don't really plan on making my character mixed but I'm just wondering.

Also, what races live in what places?

(disregard the contents that were previously here; wrong rp, derp)

Like, is it dorms? Houses? PRISON BUSES?!

Also, I'd like to think of my character as being born in a poor economy setting.

Or, a place where errybody's poor.

In said Slums, would it be acceptable to say that all races live there?

ALSO, how do the characters get picked up?

Like, are we suddenly abducted or sent a nice postcard?

This is just because my tiny Bio has to be detail-ridden.

ALSOOOOO, what perspective should we do?

Or is it just up to us?

Because I kind of want to do a first person perspective

but I think everyone else will do a third person one.

(I've edited this comment like 9 times. Oh, wait, this edit makes it 10 times. Joy.)

ALSO (this is the longest also marathon I've ever done)

what about profanity?

Is it accepted in character and in OOC?

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd prefer to use the initials IC instead of in character, so just be on the watch for that. I also like to use the word yo in awkward situations in the OOC, so you might also want to keep a watch for that. I might not even participate in OOC except for questions, actually. But I don't know.

(DARN IT 11th EDIT GAH TOO MANY QUESTIONS)

(12th edit... okay this is the final edit I swear)

Also how long has the school been running?

And does age correspond with year at all?

Or is it random?

Random:

Ex: you can be 19 but be a first year

Ex: you can be 15 but be a fourth year

Age Corresponding to Year:

15 = 1st

16 = 2nd

17 = 3rd

18 = 4th

I think random would be great because it already seems to be happening but idk if you guys had something planned orrrrr

Anywho, I'll try to stop asking questions.

(13th edit)

...BUT I CAN'T RESIST IT

HOPEFULLY LAST QUESTION

Can we add a category to the CS in our CS?

Also, my CS will look full but be considered (by me and hopefully by you guys) a WIP until my questions are answered.

Right now I'm on my phone so I'd prefer to answer you in more detail on my laptop and after crispy and rock look at this but I will get to you ASAP! I will go ahead and say cursing is allowed anywhere. @TurtleGod

poutysunshine said:
Right now I'm on my phone so I'd prefer to answer you in more detail on my laptop and after crispy and rock look at this but I will get to you ASAP! I will go ahead and say cursing is allowed anywhere. @TurtleGod
Okay, thanks.

(Still otp currently) I will be adding details and answering all questions soon. You can pm anytime you want to and I will make sure to have crisp and rock look at this. If you have any ideas then send them guys! I am very open to ideas as are the others. In all honesty myself at least didn't expect so many people to be interested and I'm thrilled. Thanks so much everyone!

Would a crossover between races be fine?

I mean I don't really plan on making my character mixed but I'm just wondering.

I think this is okay but know that this creature would be shunned by society for the fact that the races hate/put up each other (with the exception of a few of course). It would be welcomed by Harmony Boarding School as for the fact it's a example of how two of the races could live in harmony. Keep in mind a bunch of these wouldn't be a thing because of those reasons.

Also, what races live in what places?

(disregard the contents that were previously here; wrong rp, derp)

Like, is it dorms? Houses? PRISON BUSES?!

It's dorms, we will be putting that up soon since we have enough people to start roommates. Each room in the dorms would hold three students - a vampire, werewolf, and human. We pick the roommates though.

Also, I'd like to think of my character as being born in a poor economy setting.

Or, a place where errybody's poor.

In said Slums, would it be acceptable to say that all races live there?

I'd say this is one of those exceptions to where all the races hate each other because they are all poor and work together. Take in mind vampires do drink blood so if they were that poor they may eat people there if they couldn't get animals or such, maybe they are just bored actually. I'd say there was peace and chaos in the slums in a way. You have your few bad apples who cause trouble but then you have others who work well together and try to make life better or just survive it. So depending on your personal life and what you've seen in the slums would make your opinion.

ALSO, how do the characters get picked up?

Like, are we suddenly abducted or sent a nice postcard?

This is just because my tiny Bio has to be detail-ridden.

Their parents send them due to the fact their parents want to see peace or that they would like to go. You or your parents are sent a postcard because mind the fact that this school is small and secretive. It is trying to teach children how to live in harmony so perhaps in the future this children can show everyone that we can live in harmony.

ALSOOOOO, what perspective should we do?

Or is it just up to us?

Because I kind of want to do a first person perspective

but I think everyone else will do a third person one.

Third person is preferred but if you can keep it 4+ lines in first person then go ahead darlin!

(I've edited this comment like 9 times. Oh, wait, this edit makes it 10 times. Joy.)

(all your questions are great! By all means ask as many as you want since it can only make the RP better and more developed)

ALSO (this is the longest also marathon I've ever done)

what about profanity?

Is it accepted in character and in OOC?

Accepted errywhere. Doesn't matter as long as you actually have sentences and not just ****, ****, ***, *** and nothing else.

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd prefer to use the initials IC instead of in character, so just be on the watch for that. I also like to use the word yo in awkward situations in the OOC, so you might also want to keep a watch for that. I might not even participate in OOC except for questions, actually. But I don't know.

I don't mind, it's all up to you! I will chat with you anytime though and enjoy activite OOCs. I also tend to ship characters so if you do that and say something we will talk about ships like, forever.

(DARN IT 11th EDIT GAH TOO MANY QUESTIONS)

(No, no! I like questions!)

(12th edit... okay this is the final edit I swear)

Also how long has the school been running?

It's brand new and started this year due to the parents and others getting together to create it.

And does age correspond with year at all?

Or is it random?

It does and I need to check that. You can skip grades of course. This only happens if you excel at everything though and it is better to just go ahead to the grade above or above that. You cannot skip more than two grades though.

Random:

Ex: you can be 19 but be a first year

Ex: you can be 15 but be a fourth year

Age Corresponding to Year:

15 = 1st✔

16 = 2nd✔

17 = 3rd✔

18 = 4th✔

I think random would be great because it already seems to be happening but idk if you guys had something planned orrrrr

Anywho, I'll try to stop asking questions.

(13th edit)

...BUT I CAN'T RESIST IT

HOPEFULLY LAST QUESTION

Can we add a category to the CS in our CS?

Yes, yes yes! Honestly I read every CS and love to see detailed one so do not hold back!

@TurtleGod's questions

@Medicocritys Muse

What kind of vampires/werewolves are we talking about here? You know as in power wise so I can adequately portray a character in my head.

We talked a bit and like I said the idea you had about them having a cosmetic change. I think it can be their skin darkens (like you said), their eyes change colors, their fangs come out, their hair gets lighter/darker. I'd say anything cosmetic and subtle.

Everyone signing up please read all the above! I will also be editing overview to include all this soon. If you need anything else ask me, crisp, or rock!

Hello, my question is if my character can join late? Still thinking of an appropriate enough character.

Point of being a late new student is so i can get a feel for the rp style, helps me out in being more fluid with everything.

Other then that im only capable of being human, though i can try being other races.

ZerRu575 said:
Hello, my question is if my character can join late? Still thinking of an appropriate enough character.
Point of being a late new student is so i can get a feel for the rp style, helps me out in being more fluid with everything.

Other then that im only capable of being human, though i can try being other races.
That's totally fine :)

Tight. Thinking ill be 17 new transfer from a rougher area. Likes to keep to himself.

Also this will be my first time doing any kind of school rp so i will do my best.

@TurtleGod

Ima like your char... was thinking mine would be straight but openly hell be bi.... if only to cause friendly tension with your char... cuz your boy is a nice cutie ^_^

He wont be flamboyant your char just sounds insecure about his sexuality is all > :D wont be mean just friendly sort of way.

ZerRu575 said:
@TurtleGod
Ima like your char... was thinking mine would be straight but openly hell be bi.... if only to cause friendly tension with your char... cuz your boy is a nice cutie ^_^

He wont be flamboyant your char just sounds insecure about his sexuality is all > :D wont be mean just friendly sort of way.
pls no

(jk jk)

I get it, a nice form of tease

as for my character's sexuality,

he's "straight as a stick", it's just the type of thing where the protagonist doesn't want any romance, and the universe decides "you know what now is a great time for you to have the romancing." so I thought that'd be interesting.

I like you all. My char likes the dark hooded types, also he cant remember anything joined the school in hopes of getting a new home/life after he lost his memory.

ZerRu575 said:
I like you all. My char likes the dark hooded types, also he cant remember anything joined the school in hopes of getting a new home/life after he lost his memory.
One thing.

Could you please capitalize your sentences in your CS?

It just makes it hard to read and bugs a grammar nazi like me to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back