• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"uh- No; but it's fine." He had completely forgotten all his stuff at the table, but that was okay. He wasn't sure if now was a good time to break the awkwardly long hug or not.

(Okay fine)

She broke the kiss and laid her head on his chest.

Alexander hugged her against his chest. "I was twelve when my mother died," Alexander whispered to Eliza, "She was holding me... we were sick, and she was holding me... I couldn't seem to die... As long as I'm alive, Eliza, I swear to god you'll never feel so helpless." He kissed her forehead gently.

Alexander hugged her against his chest. "I was twelve when my mother died," Alexander whispered to Eliza, "She was holding me... we were sick, and she was holding me... I couldn't seem to die... As long as I'm alive, Eliza, I swear to god you'll never feel so helpless." He kissed her forehead gently.

She frowned and hugged her boyfriend tightly, kissing his cheek and holding him close.

"uh- No; but it's fine." He had completely forgotten all his stuff at the table, but that was okay. He wasn't sure if now was a good time to break the awkwardly long hug or not.

"No, let's go back so you can finish eating." He broke the hug and stood.

Alexander sighed and went back to writing. "Eliza... you have the prettiest eyes in the world." he whispered out of no where.

She blushed. "Your eyes are my favorite thing about your appearance."

"No, let's go back so you can finish eating." He broke the hug and stood.

He laughed a little, but dragged his friend back over to the lunch table; even if all that was left was the salad. Nobody messed with his salad.

"Guess whos back, bitches." He stated upon their arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back